client problem.

Please report Bugs and Problems here
tockas
Ticket Agent

client problem.

Post by tockas » Tue May 10, 2011 7:10 pm

today i made a flight from LIBR to LGTS and when i finished flight came up a massage saying:penalty wrong airport. :x :?: what is this all about?

tockas
Ticket Agent

Re: client problem.

Post by tockas » Tue May 10, 2011 7:11 pm

also when i started the client (2.08b) it could find any passengers although i flew wtih an airbus A340-300 pax.any ideas? :?:

CAPFlyer
Chief Pilot

Post by CAPFlyer » Wed May 11, 2011 4:30 am

On the first, if it said wrong airport, then it meant just that, you landed at the wrong airport from what was planned.

On the second, you'll need to be more specific. Was this the flight that landed at the wrong airport or a different flight?

tockas
Ticket Agent

Post by tockas » Wed May 11, 2011 5:00 pm

it was the same flight and there was no ''wrong airport'' at the begining of the flight .actually everything done properly.i have no idea what happened.. :?:

alasizon
FSAirlines DB and Wiki Admin

Post by alasizon » Thu May 12, 2011 2:26 am

When you were taking off, did you TO and then touch the ground again with your MLG?
Matt-FSAirlines DB Admin

tockas
Ticket Agent

Post by tockas » Thu May 12, 2011 3:17 pm

no. :?:

CAPFlyer
Chief Pilot

Post by CAPFlyer » Thu May 12, 2011 3:27 pm

I've looked at the flight in question and here's what I see -

You booked flight A2-412. That flight, for whatever reason is scheduled from LIBR to LIBR, not LGTS. As such, you might have thought you were flying to LGTS, but that flight doesn't exist in your route structure right now.

One thing we've found can happen is that if you book a flight and someone changes the route after you've booked it, the flight changes too. We've had it happen a couple of times and while it's not supposed to happen, if they're doing a bulk upload, it can. And when it does, these kinds of errors can occur.

What I would suggest here is that you make sure internally that no one is making bulk uploads while flights are operating so this doesn't happen.

aeroalexGR

Post by aeroalexGR » Sun May 15, 2011 12:06 pm

I have the same problem! Well this flight 412 from LGTS to LIRB, I cannot find a flight back to LGTS! What do I do? I also work for tockas' Astra Airlines

CAPFlyer
Chief Pilot

Post by CAPFlyer » Sun May 15, 2011 2:58 pm

A2-412 still shows LIBR-LIBR, not LGTS-LIRB, LIBR-LGTS, nothing like that. Until someone goes in and fixes that route, you will have no way to get out of LIBR without buying a ticket and transferring the aircraft. That is something that needs to be taken up with the VA management.

aeroalexGR

Post by aeroalexGR » Sun May 15, 2011 3:16 pm

Thanks for the fast reply!! :D
I've bought a ticket, but how is it possible to transfer the aircraft please? I don't want to leave one of my precious Sundays without any flying... :?

alasizon
FSAirlines DB and Wiki Admin

Post by alasizon » Sun May 15, 2011 3:26 pm

aeroalexGR wrote:Thanks for the fast reply!! :D
I've bought a ticket, but how is it possible to transfer the aircraft please? I don't want to leave one of my precious Sundays without any flying... :?
In order to transfer the aircraft, you will need someone who is either a Manager or a CEO at your airline to transfer the aircraft by going to the fleet page and clicking on the button that looks like a set of arrows.
Matt-FSAirlines DB Admin

aeroalexGR

Post by aeroalexGR » Wed May 18, 2011 10:29 pm

New problem! I have just landed at LGTS from a flight from LCPH, and it says wrong airport. It clearly said on my boarding pass LCPH-LGTS :oops:

CAPFlyer
Chief Pilot

Post by CAPFlyer » Thu May 19, 2011 5:27 am

Because flight A2-1139 is supposed to go to LGAV and has been planned to go to LGAV since we started this.