Horrible admin Practices

Please report Bugs and Problems here
chadwick
Ticket Agent

Horrible admin Practices

Post by chadwick » Fri Apr 29, 2011 2:27 am

Don't mention the forbidden word Admin !

You will get a warning for CAPFlyer for abusing him :/
Don't even bother sending a support message, all they do is delete it and tell to you get stuffed.

What happens when you send a support ticket -
]
chadwick: V2.0.8b Crashes without warning.
Replies
chadwick: Thanks for saying thank you for the information, whats up with you guys ?
Don't even bother sending a support message, all they do is delete it and tell to you get stuffed.
CAPFlyer: What's up is that you are not following established and documented protocol for reporting problems. See the forum. No further action will be taken on this ticket.

What happens when you ask for help on the forum -

Board warning issued
Sent: Mon Apr 25, 2011 1:52 am
by CAPFlyer

The following is a warning which has been issued to you by an administrator or moderator of this site.
This is a warning regarding the following post made by you: viewtopic.php?f=86&p=40608#p40608 .

You have violated multiple FSAirlines forum rules with this post not to be limited to -

Flaming
Calling out Admins

The post has been moved to a non-viewable area.

YOU HAVE BE WARNED !!

RSatterf
Ticket Agent

Re: Horrible admin Practices

Post by RSatterf » Fri Apr 29, 2011 4:40 pm

Not to ignite the situation more so but, I think the Admins are under a fairly heavy load with this new client release. The pressure of a frustrated community that has been given no true explanation on what is going wrong, no status update on the coming fixes and no ETA is currently running high. I hope that the admins are not using their power to suppress the conveyance of frustration within the community.

chadwick
Ticket Agent

Post by chadwick » Fri Apr 29, 2011 5:24 pm

RSatterf wrote:Not to ignite the situation more so but, I think the Admins are under a fairly heavy load with this new client release. The pressure of a frustrated community that has been given no true explanation on what is going wrong, no status update on the coming fixes and no ETA is currently running high. I hope that the admins are not using their power to suppress the conveyance of frustration within the community.
Your totally correct, Thank you for your opinion. :)

CAPFlyer
Chief Pilot

Post by CAPFlyer » Fri Apr 29, 2011 10:50 pm

1) You are in direct violation of the forum rules for a second time by calling out an admin (or any other user for that fact) by name. This is why you were warned previously and why you risk being suspended now for a second violation.

2) I told you in PM and in 2 previous tickets that we were aware there was a problem and that we were working on it. I also stated that we needed more information from you and to put it in the already established forum thread on the issue. I also told you in the first ticket to send the DEBUG.OUT file and gave you a link to it. To this day, I don't think you've done any of them.

Cussing our client and saying it's "Crappy" (your words, not mine, that's how you titled the thread I moved - Crappy Beta V2.0.8) and demanding we fix it without any explanation of what the problem was that you experienced, especially since we have a post that tells you exactly what we need, is not asking for help - it's complaining and flaming. Nothing more.

I am locking this thread because it serves no purpose.

CAPFlyer
Chief Pilot

Post by CAPFlyer » Sat Apr 30, 2011 1:44 am

BTW, last item on this subject -

Version 2.0.0 is still available for download. 2.0.8b is a BETA and thus, not required. We ask that as many users transition to it as possible so that we can figure out what's going on and why some have problems while others don't, but if you're not happy or just don't want to make the jump, then please feel free to go back to 2.0.0, but please don't go after Konrad, Joe, and Claudio, who do this in their spare time for no profit (the subscription fees just barely cover the server costs), by telling them that the BETA they worked hard to put together and happens to have a bug in that is a major annoyance is "crap" or insulting them directly. Please be understanding of the situation, the fact that Konrad (the primary client programmer) is still in school, and give him time to get his head around the problem to see about fixing it.