ERROR-FS9

Please report Bugs and Problems here
Libertyexpress
Ticket Agent

ERROR-FS9

Post by Libertyexpress » Tue Mar 16, 2010 2:46 am

Good morning, I have a problem installing the client. when starting fs2004 tells me the following message:

Flight simulator was unable to load some aircraft or software. You can continue using FS but this aircraft or software will be disabled

File: FSAirlines.dll.

:?:

jjflores
Ticket Agent

Re: ERROR-FS9

Post by jjflores » Sun May 01, 2011 7:25 pm

Hello.

I just finished installing Windows 7 and FS9, and I get the same error and can not upload the report to the web. What to do?

Jose Flores
Venezuela

alasizon
FSAirlines DB and Wiki Admin

Post by alasizon » Sun May 01, 2011 7:35 pm

Libertyexpress wrote:Good morning, I have a problem installing the client. when starting fs2004 tells me the following message:

Flight simulator was unable to load some aircraft or software. You can continue using FS but this aircraft or software will be disabled

File: FSAirlines.dll.
My guess would be that you have multiple instances of the .dll file installed. Also, if you aren't using the FS9 plug-in, that is nothing to worry about. Check to make sure that in the modules folder you only have one copy of the FSAirlines.dll installed and that it is of the correct version (so that it matches up with the correct version of the client you are using)
Matt-FSAirlines DB Admin

CAPFlyer
Chief Pilot

Post by CAPFlyer » Sun May 01, 2011 9:54 pm

If you are getting this message, the easiest thing to do is to Uninstall FSAirlines completely from your computer and then check to ensure that the FSAirlines.dll file is removed from your "MODULES" folder and that the "FSAirlines" folder is removed from your FS9 installation as well. Then, re-install.

The thing to understand is that when you upgrade to Windows 7 from anything other than VISTA, you MUST reinstall all programs. If you don't, they won't work properly, and you'll get errors like this.

Additionally, if you update FSAirlines but do not update the FSAirlines.dll module after installing it, you will get this error as well as FSAirlines will recognize that the stand-alone client and module version don't match.

jjflores
Ticket Agent

Post by jjflores » Mon May 02, 2011 3:30 pm

Hello

I did clean install of Win7, I mean I format the disk and install everything from scratch, and from the outset that I installed Fsairlines 2.0 presents the error. I did the deletion of that version, delete the folder in FS9 fsa, delete the module. dll but I did install the new version 2.0.8B and shows me the same error when I'm opening FS98 ...

Both FSA customers recognize the actions of takeoff, climb, landing, on block and all other flight status, lights, etc etc, but not let me do the report. :(

Thanks

alasizon
FSAirlines DB and Wiki Admin

Post by alasizon » Tue May 03, 2011 3:31 pm

Jose,

When you finish your flight, are you given options of Save, Delete or Upload the report?
Matt-FSAirlines DB Admin

jjflores
Ticket Agent

Post by jjflores » Thu May 05, 2011 12:09 pm

alasizon wrote:Jose,

When you finish your flight, are you given options of Save, Delete or Upload the report?
Hi.

I tried selecting End Flight and also Upload report it still does not work.

Now I did another test.

Remove the file FSAIRLINES.DLL of the FS9 modules folder and copy it to the folder you placed the installation FSAirlines in C: \ Program Files (x86) \ FSAirlines and FSA is working perfectly, but using it from the outside is, I have no option the plugins in FS9.

Let's keep working to improve the errors.

CAPFlyer
Chief Pilot

Post by CAPFlyer » Thu May 05, 2011 5:24 pm

The FS9/FSX plugin is still a "BETA" with 2.0.0. Until we can fix the newer BETA's to work properly, it's better to just use the external client. There really isn't any difference in demand on your computer or performance of the sim or client between using the plugin and stand alone client anyway.