Finances page

Please report Bugs and Problems here
flightsimer
Chief Pilot

Finances page

Post by flightsimer » Fri Apr 02, 2010 9:58 pm

these is a serious problem with lines missing from the finances page. Ive done monthly finances pages for my airline for last 15months and for the month of march i have a problem. i have over 341mil dollars worth of lines missing.

ive redone this page over twice now and both times have money missing. ive even copy and pasted all of the lines into word and printed them and went through line by line to get what its showing.

This also isnt the first time this has happened before. once previously i had bought 3 747-200's yet the finance page only showed 2.

for my finances page, i plug in all of the info i know ( starting money, ending money, lease profit, all expenses(ads, bonuses, repairs, etc) and can find the amount i made in flights with that through some equations i made up. right now i keep getting negative profits from flights so some expense is missing so im thinking im missing aircraft purchases from my finance page. however i dont know if its just aircraft purchases alone. now these equations have work for last 5 quarters so its not them and ive also checked them in the excel file to make sure they are set up correct and they are.
Owner/CEO
North Eastern Airways