Missing cargo

Please report Bugs and Problems here
fagraas
Ticket Agent

Missing cargo

Post by fagraas » Mon Feb 01, 2010 1:19 am

Howdy.

as im sitting on the tarmac trying to get the numbers to add up for my documentation, i notise some missing cargo.

Here's the deal:
Using Aerosoft's DHC6 Twotter. cargo run, loadsheet sais: 1.3 in cargo. if my math is ok, thats around 2866lbs. Now, in the payload settings for the aircraft in sim, i only see a cargo of only 2035lbs. That means there is 831 lbs missing. now what could cause this? This would affect my finetuning of fuelrunning, real flight weitght and all, so would rely like to get some help figure out where what goes wrong...

Christer Havnø
Tahiti air shuttles

Stan
Chief Pilot

Re: Missing cargo

Post by Stan » Mon Feb 01, 2010 1:35 am

As far as i know the client only adjusts the fuel,anything else you have to do manually.
Yours Stan

fagraas
Ticket Agent

Post by fagraas » Mon Feb 01, 2010 1:47 am

ah.. well that would explain it then :P

Thnx :)

CAPFlyer
Chief Pilot

Post by CAPFlyer » Tue Feb 02, 2010 3:14 am

That is correct. Due to the plethora of aircraft available, the decision was made not to edit cargo loads as there is no reliable way of doing it through the client at this time. In addition, with there being several popular models that rely on their own cargo loading programs, we did not want to interfere with that. We trust our users to make the proper adjustments to the passenger and cargo weights on their own in whatever way is consistent with the model they are flying.

Quantum
FSAirlines DB Admin

Post by Quantum » Tue Feb 02, 2010 9:21 pm

Hi,

Also, please remember that the FSA pax weight includes 25kgs hold baggage per passenger. Max allowed cargo weight per the database will have the baggage weight removed from max to give a remaining cargo weight possible. e.g. if an aircraft was a 10 pax aircraft and hold capacity was 250 kgs then that would all be taken with baggage so nil cargo will be loaded even if there was weight to spare on the aircraft.

Regards

John
CEO - Classic British Flight Services
Classic aircraft on Classic routes
ImageImage