UNABLE CHOOSE AIRCRAFT

Please report Bugs and Problems here
Stan
Chief Pilot

UNABLE CHOOSE AIRCRAFT

Post by Stan » Wed Jan 06, 2010 5:20 pm

Since changeover it is impossible to choose a different aircraft in private hanger.
Yours Stan

Konny
FSAirlines Developer

Re: UNABLE CHOOSE AIRCRAFT

Post by Konny » Wed Jan 06, 2010 7:29 pm

What do you mean with choosing a different aircraft in private hangar? Do you want to transfer/repair/... one of your airplanes or do you want to file a flightplan?
Konrad - FSAirlines Developer

Stan
Chief Pilot

Post by Stan » Wed Jan 06, 2010 10:36 pm

I want to file f/p for the BN2A that i have just bought for my private hanger but the program wont let me change the aircraft from my DH89 which is also in private hanger.
I can do it now.i probably didn,t have a type-rating when i tried before. :oops: :oops:
Yours Stan

Konny
FSAirlines Developer

Post by Konny » Thu Jan 07, 2010 1:15 am

Hm, you shouldn't need a type-rating for your private aircraft, that must have been something else.
Konrad - FSAirlines Developer

Stan
Chief Pilot

Post by Stan » Thu Jan 07, 2010 3:30 am

I did notice that there was no "select aircraft icon" when i was unable to pick my aircraft.When i could select aircraft the "select aircraft icon" was there.I may have been trying to select the aircraft just after purchasing it but before the program had had time to update.Perhaps.
Yours Stan

SARMedic177
Ticket Agent

Post by SARMedic177 » Thu Jan 07, 2010 1:32 pm

I'm having a similar problem, however I cannot select any aircraft from the fleet list. I do the usual book a flight, select the route then it says choose aircraft but shows no aircraft listed but the continue button is there. This is stopping me flying altogether. I have tried changing to a different airport to try other aircraft I have but it will not let me book a ticket to change location. To add insult to injury Ive lost many of my Type Ratings which were there but now are not. Can this be rectified please. Any suggestions or help very much welcomed.

Chris