HACKED!!!!

Please report Bugs and Problems here
JFK500
Ticket Agent

HACKED!!!!

Post by JFK500 » Mon Oct 05, 2009 10:38 pm

Guys i have had my VA Global Flight Schools..., HACKED... yes my partner DJ turned on me when i asked him to do something on my website for me, when he claimed it was his. i was outraged by this as i was the one paying for it. He has now kicked me an taken over my VA on here, this is not on at all, if you guys can, have a look at Global Flight Schools, you will see i was CEO and did ALL the flying on there. An its all been taken away from me, i really need that VA to teach him a lesson about how life kicks you in the ass, he also took my website away from me and my teamspeak. We have managed to get the TS running again an the website FTP password, but we cannot access the cPanel an he has took everything off the website at www.gfsvirtual.com please can you help me get my VA back or delete the one that was there

Thanks JFK500

Motomad1
Flight Attendant

Re: HACKED!!!!

Post by Motomad1 » Tue Oct 06, 2009 2:26 pm

I would contact the admins directly. Konny or Capflyer.

But in future make sure you trust the person you are going to guve admin rights to. :wink:
ImageImage

CAPFlyer
Chief Pilot

Re: HACKED!!!!

Post by CAPFlyer » Tue Oct 06, 2009 8:16 pm

Please submit a support ticket so we can back track the events better.

However, looking through the logs, Mr. Gibson requested that Global Flight School be removed after he quit the VA. Records show that he created the VA on this network on 26 SEP 2009. As such, the VA was removed. Without your user information (best transmitted via the support ticket as it is much more secure), we cannot go any further than that when looking into what has occurred.