BAE JET STREAM//PROBLEM//

Please report Bugs and Problems here
COI965
Ticket Agent

BAE JET STREAM//PROBLEM//

Post by COI965 » Fri Oct 02, 2009 5:18 am

Cordially ask you to please review the following: Aircrere producaft JetStream41 wed from 1992 to 1997 but (FS AIRLINES) there is only as 69, of these being produced (TOTAL) 100 Aircraft type JS41.

Colombiana de Aviacion Virtual Airline(COI), needs 6 units of these (Jetstream41)

more info: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/BAe_Jetstream_41

Best Regards, my english is not good xD.

Quantum
FSAirlines DB Admin

Re: BAE JET STREAM//PROBLEM//

Post by Quantum » Fri Oct 02, 2009 3:57 pm

Hi,

Sorry, I am not sure what you are asking us to review. Currently there is no restriction to the number of JS41 aircraft type on FSAirlines, just order your requirement of out of production aircraft.

John
CEO - Classic British Flight Services
Classic aircraft on Classic routes
ImageImage

juan
Ticket Agent

Post by juan » Sat Oct 03, 2009 4:42 am

Just because there are 100 aircraft in real life doesn't mean there has to be 100 on FSAirlines. It depends on how many have been bought and are in service right now. I am pretty sure there is a page somewhere (like Quantum said) where you can buy these out-of-production aircraft. I think it was on the Aircraft market page.

flightsimer
Chief Pilot

Post by flightsimer » Sat Oct 03, 2009 7:59 pm

juan wrote:Just because there are 100 aircraft in real life doesn't mean there has to be 100 on FSAirlines. It depends on how many have been bought and are in service right now. I am pretty sure there is a page somewhere (like Quantum said) where you can buy these out-of-production aircraft. I think it was on the Aircraft market page.
yup, go to fleet, buylease, then its the last one on the list. you order how many and what type then in a few days you get a message and they show up on the traders list and you buy them.
Owner/CEO
North Eastern Airways

juan
Ticket Agent

Post by juan » Sat Oct 03, 2009 11:03 pm

I ordered a Convair by doing that right now... just a question, is the aircraft offered to me at a discount or at it's price that's listed on the aircraft types page?

flightsimer
Chief Pilot

Post by flightsimer » Sat Oct 03, 2009 11:15 pm

it will be at discount just like if your buying a plane from FSA thats already on the traders market
Owner/CEO
North Eastern Airways