complaint from SWISS AIR Fly

Please report Bugs and Problems here
bugzilla
Ticket Agent

complaint from SWISS AIR Fly

Post by bugzilla » Sat Sep 19, 2009 6:14 pm

Good evening. worried about the company Swiss AirFly (SWA). Today, our pilot problem occurred with a client, after which his flight acknowledged cheat. We do disagree. Flight information - KJFK LSZH Sep 19, 20:56 335 A333, pilot Sergey Koshelev. According to our pilot, the flight proceeded normally, but after the plane took a course ILS (in LSZH), the client reported that the current state of flight - takeoff. After that, our pilot continued to decline, and safely landed. Then the client told (already in the record) that the flight is a cheat. Mission parameters were as follows:
1) flight - 14 minutes
2) fuel has been loaded - 56 tons
3) fuel at takeoff - 17,6 tons
4) fuel at landing - 17,3 tons

Next, the administrator acknowledged that flight cheat. We have a question, but it was not embarrassed like that in the taxi took 40 tons of fuel? Or maybe the fact that the landing took 14 minutes?
We want that would make the flight or was canceled (deleted), or it was withdrawn status - cheat.

Thansk for support, Maxim Noskov SWA113

Quantum
FSAirlines DB Admin

Re: complaint from SWISS AIR Fly

Post by Quantum » Sat Sep 19, 2009 6:37 pm

Hi,

I personally did not review the flight but there are anomolies with the flight time vs the distance flown. Previous flight was logged on the server just 3hrs 18minutes before this flight ended. This flight has been performed at 1 x acceleration with an A333 covering a distance of 3411nm which is impossible. Had I reviewed the flight I would have come to the same conclusion that the pilot was utilising a cheat.

Regards

John
CEO - Classic British Flight Services
Classic aircraft on Classic routes
ImageImage

bugzilla
Ticket Agent

Post by bugzilla » Sat Sep 19, 2009 8:23 pm

I understand that 14 minutes to 3 thousand miles is an anomaly, and this is without a suspect. But there is one thing - the fuel was loaded 56 tons. The client has already recorded the takeoff with 17,6 tons. But the landing was already with 17,3 tons. It turns out that the pilot used 40 tons for a taxi? For the A333 should tonnes 4 that would only collect cruise altitude. That makes me confused. Our pilot reported that the FSA client told him the status of flight - takeoff, when he was at the landing course (ILS) in Zurich (LSZH).

The flight took place with the acceleration of 8x.

Maxim Noskov, SWA113

joefremont
FSAirlines Developer

Post by joefremont » Sat Sep 19, 2009 8:53 pm

I reviewed this flight, according to our logs taxi and takeoff happened 1 hour 6 minutes after boarding and landing was only 15 minutes after takeoff. Even at 16x 3400nm is not possible in 15 minutes. But the long pause before take off and the large amount of fuel used is suspicious and I think lends reasonable doubt for this flight. I have marked it for review again while we investigate this and we will fix it so your pilot gets credit for this flight. But I want to investigate further to see if I can find the bug first, so be patient.
I've sworn an oath of solitude until the pestilence is purged from the lands.