Default B738 Landing Lights?

Please report Bugs and Problems here
Motomad1
Flight Attendant

Default B738 Landing Lights?

Post by Motomad1 » Tue Sep 15, 2009 2:07 pm

I was just wondering how anyone else is getting on with the the Default 737-800 with landing lights on and off over and under 10000 Feet?

I have been getting Peniltys for a while now, I think im doing everythink right. Just wondering if it was just me or how everyone else is getting on with the client and B738.

:?:
ImageImage

Quantum
FSAirlines DB Admin

Re: Default B738 Landing Lights?

Post by Quantum » Tue Sep 15, 2009 4:46 pm

Hi,

I just loaded up a flight with the default B738 and cycled the lights several times and the client followed correctly. Are you getting the penalty on climbout and leaving it until the last minute before turning them off by any chance? There is a slight delay from the client registering the correct status of the lights but this is nothing new and there is a small allowance for error. However, if you leave turning the lights off late in the climb and turn them off just before you pass 10,000ft you might breach the allowance before the client has time to register the change. Also bear in mind that the 10,000ft is altitude at standard altimeter setting 1013/29.92 so if you have dialled in a regional QNH then there may be a difference in your altitude from what the client is looking at.

The Landing Lights rule (just as a refresher)

Regards

John
CEO - Classic British Flight Services
Classic aircraft on Classic routes
ImageImage