Fuel still being lost

Please report Bugs and Problems here
flyboy1971
Ticket Agent

Fuel still being lost

Post by flyboy1971 » Tue Feb 17, 2009 12:13 am

Below is another aircraft that has lost fueling during taxi. At touchdown this pilot still had 3569 pounds of fuel. When he arrived at the gate and ended his flight the system recorded 0 fuel on aircraft. I understand that the aircraft will burn a few gallons on taxi, but no aircraft burns 3569 lbs of fuel during taxi. We have went back thru our flights and since Jan 25th when the new client came out we have a record of 6 flights that have landed with at least 1000 lbs of fuel or more on touchdown but when arriving at the gate the system records the aircraft as having no fuel onboard. We have lost a lot of fuel and money becuase of this fact. Upon booking the next flight since the system ended the flight with no fuel we have to totally reload the aircraft with fuel from 0 lbs.

We would to see this problem fixed. If you would like the pics of every pirep pls let me know I will provide them. We would also like the money back that we have lost. We have forwarded the bug.out files for the pilots when this happened before and as of yet I havn't seen any changes and we continue to have this problem.
martinflight.jpg
martinflight.jpg (41.95 KiB) Viewed 5212 times
Thanks,
Phillip
REA CEO

alemaobaiano
Captain

Re: Fuel still being lost

Post by alemaobaiano » Tue Feb 17, 2009 3:36 am

The same thing just happened to one of my pilots, he lost 33550lbs. Report ID = 253577

Can the admins have a look at this one too, and put the fuel back please. The flight would have made a loss, but with that amount of fuel on board the return will generate a nice little earner.

Thanks

Quantum
FSAirlines DB Admin

Post by Quantum » Tue Feb 17, 2009 2:41 pm

Hi,

Admins don't have the facility to put fuel back onto aircraft. You will have to raise a support ticket so that one of the developers can attend to that. Some of these instances can be put down to not exiting the client before a pilot does something else in the sim after landing e.g. a replay of landing or similar.

Regards

John
CEO - Classic British Flight Services
Classic aircraft on Classic routes
ImageImage

flyboy1971
Ticket Agent

Post by flyboy1971 » Tue Feb 17, 2009 4:21 pm

It has happened to me on a few accasions (3 times) now. I don't do anything until after I set my brakes and end my flight. Once my flight is ended and enter my comments on the flight and run thru everything on the client and the pirep has uploaded and then I close the client and then I go in and rewatch the landing to see what it looked like.

I have told all my pilots not to do anything to the FS until they have completly uploaded and closed the client.

I have already contacted support with this problem over a week ago and even supplied the bug.out files and still have not heard anything as of yet. We continue to fly and still continue to lose fule on a flight every now and then.

Phillip
CEO REA

alemaobaiano
Captain

Post by alemaobaiano » Fri Feb 20, 2009 2:17 pm

Thanks to Konny my situation is now resolved.

TTFN

jonathan12341234
Language Admin

Post by jonathan12341234 » Fri Feb 27, 2009 9:24 pm

Be sure to NOT turn off your engines in FS before ending the flight.

Happy Flights
Jonathan

AdmiralRolfe
Captain

Post by AdmiralRolfe » Fri Feb 27, 2009 11:24 pm

I always turn off my engines at the end of the flight. Part of the flight is to set brakes, turn off engines, open doors, and get the jetway so passengers can exit the aircraft. I've never had problems with turning engines off and having a client error :?
ImageImage

jonathan12341234
Language Admin

Post by jonathan12341234 » Sat Feb 28, 2009 8:16 am

And you might be right :D
As I wrote in the other forum:
About the fuel:
The engines might not do it always, but I'va had a couple of my pilots flying; +3000kg on touchdown, but exactly 0kg on departure, and I talked to them, and they told me that they shut down their engines BEFORE ending flight..
Happy Flights
Jonathan

Quantum
FSAirlines DB Admin

Post by Quantum » Sat Feb 28, 2009 5:38 pm

Hi,

This thread was opened with an issue regarding a previous client version from that which is now available so I'll lock this thread.

Regards

John
CEO - Classic British Flight Services
Classic aircraft on Classic routes
ImageImage