Flights marked as cheats.

Please report Bugs and Problems here
pourcesar
Ticket Agent

Flights marked as cheats.

Post by pourcesar » Sun Feb 08, 2009 6:56 pm

Using th PMDG MD11 the system marked my flight from EDDM to LEMD in 1x, as Cheat and i send a message to the administrator without response. Later i made a fly from LEMD to SVMI at 16x without problems. Check the fuel on departure, 30000Kg in the arrival: 59000kg.

This flight in Level D 767, was marked as cheat too and we don't know why, check the sim rate, is 0. check the fuel on departure: 6500, the report show 72308kg on arrival to a flight for 180nm.

if someone have a solution, thank you.

Quantum
FSAirlines DB Admin

Re: Flights marked as cheats.

Post by Quantum » Sun Feb 08, 2009 9:09 pm

Read this post please.

When you start flying, the client gives you a constant update of the kgs amount of fuel on your aircraft in the client window- MONITOR IT! Think of it as your fuel gauge. During your flight and before you end your flight in the client, monitor your fuel. If you see an increase in fuel or an unexpected amount then exit the client and try and sort out why/when the fuel gets added. Refuel points/complex payware will add fuel unexpectedly if you are not observant. On both flights, the end flight fuel was greater than the departure fuel which is why the flights have been flagged andprocessed as 'cheats'.

Regards

John
CEO - Classic British Flight Services
Classic aircraft on Classic routes
ImageImage

pourcesar
Ticket Agent

Post by pourcesar » Sun Feb 08, 2009 9:20 pm

Thank you Jhon, can you fix that flights? be cause the airline reputation... or delete them? i'll send a post for our pilots with that information. Only that 2 flights. thanks.

Regards

Cesar

Quantum
FSAirlines DB Admin

Post by Quantum » Sun Feb 08, 2009 9:22 pm

Hi,

Sorry it is not possible to delete/fix the flights as the advantage has already been given with the free fuel in the tanks.

Regards

John
CEO - Classic British Flight Services
Classic aircraft on Classic routes
ImageImage