Client Crashing

Please report Bugs and Problems here
flyboy1971
Ticket Agent

Client Crashing

Post by flyboy1971 » Fri Jan 30, 2009 5:39 am

I have a pilot (Martin Begg) that has tried to fly our D228 from KSGF to KMDW 4 times now. I have flown this craft in the past and had no problems.

What is Happening:

He loads his FSX and the client fuels up and gets in the air. The client reports him Boarding, Taxiing, Climbing and Cruising. He made it all the way to base at KMDW today and according the the website it was back in the Hanger but he kept going. He told me that when he touched down he got the ding sound when he landed. He then did his taxi to the gate. When he got to the gate and set his brakes he then brought the FSAirlines client up to end the flight and it was back at the start and showed him still at KSGF. This has happened to him 4 times now. He has cancelled the flight with the D228 and has booked a flight in the B350 and is going to try again in the morning with that craft.

He had not had any problems as his last flight was on the 14th of this month. He started having problems he says after the new client V1.1.5 was released.

I have attached his debug file. Don't know if it will help you or not.

Thanks for you help,

Phillip
REA CEO
Attachments
martindebug.zip
Martin Begg's debug File
(7.27 KiB) Downloaded 284 times

flyboy1971
Ticket Agent

Re: Client Crashing

Post by flyboy1971 » Fri Jan 30, 2009 4:36 pm

Good Morning,

He just called me and told me he was in the air and in the B350 and 58 miles out of KMDW. I pulled up the FSAirlines Website and it showed him in the air at cruise. I set there and refreshed the page while I was on the phone with him.

He made it to about 30 miles out again and they were turning him and it came up accross the top of his simulator Taxi. He pulled the client into the forground and it showed the opening screen of the client and the flight had reset on the FSAirlines Page.

Thanks,
Phillip