Ticket Factor for BE18 & Multiplier

Please report Bugs and Problems here
flyboy1971
Ticket Agent

Ticket Factor for BE18 & Multiplier

Post by flyboy1971 » Sat Jan 10, 2009 8:03 am

My airline ownes 1 Beech Volpar 18 (BE18) 10 passenger version and the Beech Volpar 18 (D18S) 8 passenger version. I was looking down some of the older post and found the listing of aircraft that have a higher ticket factor because of fuel burn rate compared to the more modern aircraft, which get better fuel milage. I found the D18S has a ticket factor of 2 but the BE18 has a ticket factor of 1. They are both old piston type twin aircraft. I was wondering if the ticket factor on the BE18 was just overlooked.

Two days ago I did a flight in our B1900 and when it was calculated I had a multiplier of 400. Today (two days later) one of my other pilots flew a flight in an A321 when he completed his flight I noticed his profit was extremely low. I immediatly thought to much fuel, but upon reviewing the flight I seen that the multiplier had dropped all the way to 1. I had the multiplier set on dynamic so it would change automatically as we grew. I am the only one that has the ability to change VA settings and I know I didn't change it. I have since manually set it back up to our highest value we have available of 300 instead of putting it back on dynamic. Can you explain why our multiplier fell drastically in just two days.

Thanks,
Phillip Shirk

Quantum
FSAirlines DB Admin

Re: Ticket Factor for BE18 & Multiplier

Post by Quantum » Sat Jan 10, 2009 11:31 am

Hi,

Yes the BE18 was overlooked and is now sorted. Regards your multiplier, there have been a few multiplier issues lately, don't know why or how it got changed.

Regards

John
CEO - Classic British Flight Services
Classic aircraft on Classic routes
ImageImage