Zero PAX but it's not cargo plane!!!!

Please report Bugs and Problems here
ivan93
Ticket Agent

Zero PAX but it's not cargo plane!!!!

Post by ivan93 » Sun Jan 04, 2009 11:43 pm

Hello to all,
Today one of the Eastavia pilot had booked flight from EIDW to EGCC with A320!How it's possible that he have 0 PAX on him flight,this was the first flight by this pilot in Eastavia!
Please solve this problem it can't be!

Income from tickets: PAX (0) x Ticket Price (75v$) 0v$
Fuel costs: Fuelprice (1.45v$) x 1.234 x Fuel bought (10570kg ) -18.913v$
Crew & catering costs: 0v$
Cargo income: 0v$/100nm x Distance (143nm) x Cargo (0kg ) 0v$
Bonus 0v$
Pilot salary: Airline Income x Pilot salary percentage 0v$
Gross profit: -18.912v$
x Multiplier (200) -3.782.400v$
Davidovic Ivan
Eastavia director
Join us on http://www. eastavia. com
"Fly with smile,fly with Eastavia"

CAPFlyer
Chief Pilot

Re: Zero PAX but it's not cargo plane!!!!

Post by CAPFlyer » Mon Jan 05, 2009 12:58 am

First, please reduce or eliminate your use of exclamation points. It comes across as very rude. I can understand that you are concerned about this, but you are posting on an open forum.

I would suggest as well in the future that you use the Support Ticket or Review Flight feature as well. This helps us discuss the problems in a more controlled fashion so that you don't have to worry about others seeing the details.

But, as you chose to use the forum, here's the answer -

He crashed.

In the flight report, the landing FPM was -2284 fpm . No airplane can sustain that high of an impact. My guess is he had crash detection off and the client didn't fully register the crash, but it noticed the landing speed and you were properly penalized for the fact that no one and no cargo survived the impact.

flightsimer
Chief Pilot

Re: Zero PAX but it's not cargo plane!!!!

Post by flightsimer » Mon Jan 05, 2009 2:49 am

i know that the aircraft wont, but people would probably seeming that the 777 on BA 38. when it crashed it crashed at 1400fpm and only had a 14 injuries total, of which only 1 was serious... but that wasnt my reason for posting...

but my quesiton is, i though that the way crashes are detected was by FS crashes', or is it actually the client "making" the crashes based on info its told?
Owner/CEO
North Eastern Airways