Post by ruudopdeweegh » Wed Dec 31, 2008 1:27 pm

It is about time this nonsense stops!!
There is no cheating at all. Got two messages about the same flight:

To: Ruud op de Weegh
Date: 12.31.2008 - 11:41
One of your flights has been marked as cheated and got deleted

To: Ruud op de Weegh
Date: 12.31.2008 - 11:41
One of your flights has been marked as cheated and got deleted. As a result the reputation of your airline was reduced. Pilot: Ruud op de Weegh
Please put the reputation back to 120 as it used to be before my flight.
Regards,
Ruud.

CAPFlyer
Chief Pilot

Re: and cheating again

Post by CAPFlyer » Wed Dec 31, 2008 1:44 pm

The first is to tell you it got marked. The second is to tell you it got processed.

We will not return your reputation for an error that is your fault. Something you do when you fly into LPPT is causing the problem. You don't just gain a full tank of gas when you park by doing nothing. You have to be doing something to cause the sim to detect that you are close to a fuel box or you're doing something else that is causing the sim to refuel your airplane.

ruudopdeweegh
Flight Attendant

Fsairlines is cheating ?

Post by ruudopdeweegh » Wed Dec 31, 2008 2:13 pm

CAPFlyer wrote:The first is to tell you it got marked. The second is to tell you it got processed.
We will not return your reputation for an error that is your fault. Something you do when you fly into LPPT is causing the problem. You don't just gain a full tank of gas when you park by doing nothing. You have to be doing something to cause the sim to detect that you are close to a fuel box or you're doing something else that is causing the sim to refuel your airplane.
How many times do I have to tell you there was no cheating at all??
The error messages are dated 2008-12-31 On 2008-12-30 I flew to Lisbon.
The error messages seem to be created just after my arrival at San Juan and it looks like they have nothing to do with Lisbon.
I repeat it once again IT WAS NOT MY FAULT!!! It is already recognised by others this is a bug and a very irritating bug in the software!!!!
I urgently request the reputation to be returned. I already felt it is very hard for the programmers to finally recognise it is something in the software.
Regarding the flight LGTS to LPPT as well as TNCB to TJSJ the following:
  • I booked the flight
    Created the flightplan and calculated the fuel needed for the flight
    refilled the tanks.
    Came online and contacted ATC
    Started the engines and taxied/took off.
    After touch down I taxied to a parking where there is no fuelstation at all: LPPT at gate E1 and at TJSJ at gate 16.
    Activated parking brakes and stopped the client as usual. I made a reasonable profit for both flights
    Said goodbye to ATC and went offline.
    So tell me what I did wrong???
This is being innocent in prison for steeling something while somebody else did it!!
Regards,
Ruud.

vaccaro
Captain

Post by vaccaro » Wed Dec 31, 2008 5:19 pm

A suggestion to all who suffer from refuelling :)

Why don't you end your flight as soon as you leave the active, thus on taxiway.
Just hit the park brake and end your flight. Then if you want more realism continue to taxi to gate or fuelling point.

Only 10 seconds thats all :)

Cheers,
Arslan

ruudopdeweegh
Flight Attendant

Post by ruudopdeweegh » Wed Dec 31, 2008 7:54 pm

vaccaro wrote:A suggestion to all who suffer from refuelling :)

Why don't you end your flight as soon as you leave the active, thus on taxiway.
Just hit the park brake and end your flight. Then if you want more realism continue to taxi to gate or fuelling point.

Only 10 seconds thats all :)

Cheers,
Arslan
Tried that already Arslan. 9 times out of ten that works, not the tenth time. The major problem is that this issue is not recognised by the programmers.
At the time at Lisbon it was very busy and ATC told me to hurry due to incoming traffic.
Thanks anyway for trying to help.
Regards,
Ruud.

CAPFlyer
Chief Pilot

Post by CAPFlyer » Wed Dec 31, 2008 8:53 pm

The messages generated late because of the server problems, however the system marked the flight as cheated as soon as it was received in the database.

Rudolph -

This thread is being locked and you would be wise to discontinue your course of action as it will result in you being removed from the forum and most likely the network if you continue to berate the admins as you are. This is your only warning. We are aware that there is an issue with the MSFS default system causing a problem. There are only 3 people who can program the client. They are *ALL* busy people with real lives. They fix what they can and work on the others as time allows.

The problem you claim to have is only appearing at Lisbon. Something you are doing when you fly into Lisbon is causing your plane to refuel. There is nothing else to this. If it was the client, it'd happen at EVERY airport EVERY time you flew with FSAirlines. It doesn't, so it's not a client problem!

And once again - you did not get penalized on the flight to TJSJ!