Blank Flight

Please report Bugs and Problems here
flex

Blank Flight

Post by flex » Sun Dec 21, 2008 7:10 am

Back again already--Just finished a flight and A) the flight [which was fine in the fs client and was submitted] doesn't show up on my 5 most recent flights and B) My aircraft is located at ____ ... It even seems that my pilot account has been charged with the flight termination fee. Any help would be very much appriciated.

EDIT : And to those who perhaps do not believe that I did not acutally fly the flight... http://www.vataware.com/flight.cfm?id=2595187

AdmiralRolfe
Captain

Re: Blank Flight

Post by AdmiralRolfe » Sun Dec 21, 2008 6:21 pm

It would be REALLY helpful to know which airline/flight you're talking about.

flex

Post by flex » Sun Dec 21, 2008 6:52 pm

Well, they are BOTH in the vataware link but...

Airline code - 7157
Flight - MWA5

The only problem is, like I said in my first post, the flight was not recorded by the website but the FS client worked fine.

AdmiralRolfe
Captain

Post by AdmiralRolfe » Sun Dec 21, 2008 7:01 pm

Just telling me Midwest Air would've sufficed, but a few minutes of searching isn't a big deal :lol:
Seems like something is wrong with your airline in the database. Your airline isn't displaying you as a pilot. Better talk to an admin about this.
ImageImage

flex

Post by flex » Sun Dec 21, 2008 7:53 pm

Ya, and since it charged me with cancelling the flight, I have -v$8000 in my account and can't buy a ticket to leave the ____ airport... :lol:

Brian Peace
Chief Pilot

Post by Brian Peace » Tue Dec 23, 2008 6:05 pm

flex wrote:Ya, and since it charged me with cancelling the flight, I have -v$8000 in my account and can't buy a ticket to leave the ____ airport... :lol:
rofl --- insert text here "__________" :lol: :lol: :lol:
MAINLAND PILOTS CLUB
http://bcnorth.tripod.com/