Flight report page data question

Please report Bugs and Problems here
alemaobaiano
Captain

Flight report page data question

Post by alemaobaiano » Wed Dec 17, 2008 6:35 pm

I noticed yesterday on the flight report page on the main site that my touchdown speed for a flight SBKP/SBNF was 0fpm, which is pretty good......especially as it was a "firm" touchdown.

However, at the same time I also saw that the Fuel on Departure entry was also zero, which it most certainly wasn't. The same happened with a flight this morning in the same aircraft, it shows zero when I actually had 13,000lbs on board. Out of curiosity I had a look at a random selection of flights and they all show the same thing, zero fuel on departure and 0fpm touchdowns.

This isn't really a problem, the fuel bought and block fuel figures are correct, and none of these flights has been marked as cheated, and the fuel is always correct in the individual aircraft, so it's more in the category of idle curiosity than a problem.

TTFN

Konny
FSAirlines Developer

Re: Flight report page data question

Post by Konny » Wed Dec 17, 2008 6:50 pm

These values will only be shown correctly with the new client (or current beta). For not confusing people anymore I changed the output to "n.a." if the Client didn't provide these data.
Konrad - FSAirlines Developer

alemaobaiano
Captain

Re: Flight report page data question

Post by alemaobaiano » Wed Dec 17, 2008 8:05 pm

Thanks Konny, that clears things up nicely.

TTFN