Please report Bugs and Problems here
Kos_K

Client does not connects to FSX

Post by Kos_K » Sat Dec 13, 2008 11:53 am

Client 1.0.4
FSX Acceleration Pack
Vista x64
FSUIPC4 4.40

Pressing "Fly!", have a message 'Fight Simulator - not started', but I've tried different variants, starting FSAirlines client prior and after FSX, etc. I've tried FSX Registry fix by Flight1 and its ok. All addons finds FSX (TrackIR, ActiveX, FSC, FSE and others), problem only with FSAirlines client application.

I have right port, right plane, FSX runnig (not minimized or paused) and still client cannot connect to sim.

Please, give me a suggest, what can do, to find workaround? What to check and so on...
Attachments
fsa.jpg
Connection Error
fsa.jpg (29.27 KiB) Viewed 4571 times

cualome
Ticket Agent

Re: Client does not connects to FSX

Post by cualome » Sat Dec 13, 2008 3:38 pm

i have the same problem if some one knows the solution please contact me at: flyerman2008@hotmail.com

thkx

vaccaro
Captain

Post by vaccaro » Sat Dec 13, 2008 4:11 pm

Maybe you can try the new beta client v1.1.
I don't se FSX so mine is only a suggestion.

cualome
Ticket Agent

Post by cualome » Sat Dec 13, 2008 6:21 pm

yes, but when i use this version it appears that i cant use it, what i should do?

Konny
FSAirlines Developer

Post by Konny » Sat Dec 13, 2008 7:33 pm

Strange, sounds like you have done everything right. You can of course try the current beta (works with FSX Acceleration Pack or SP2) but that's not a real solution to the problem.
You might send us the debug.out (support@fsairlines.net), maybe there's something which can help us.
Konrad - FSAirlines Developer

cualome
Ticket Agent

Post by cualome » Sun Dec 14, 2008 6:05 pm

but i have the deluxe and no the acceleration. and i cant use the beta its start with an error.

Konny
FSAirlines Developer

Post by Konny » Sun Dec 14, 2008 7:46 pm

it doesn't matter if you have deluxe or not. You just need to have the SP2 installed ( which is done automatically if you have the Acceleration pack). You can get SP2 here : http://www.fsinsider.com/downloads/Pages/default.aspx
Konrad - FSAirlines Developer

woober

Post by woober » Fri Dec 26, 2008 4:17 pm

I have the same problem, and it doesnt say anything in the log. It worked perfectly until today! I was starting it up as normal, and its say the FS is not started! I did some uninstallings and changes on some planes before I started it.

Anyone has any idea?

Vjacheslav
Flight Attendant

Post by Vjacheslav » Sat Dec 27, 2008 2:33 pm

Konny wrote:it doesn't matter if you have deluxe or not. You just need to have the SP2 installed ( which is done automatically if you have the Acceleration pack). You can get SP2 here : http://www.fsinsider.com/downloads/Pages/default.aspx
Would like to learn, whether the client 1.1.1 without SP2 will work?
now all perfectly works at Acceleration pack but I wish to return to FSX Delux SP1

thanks