what is going on!

Please report Bugs and Problems here
Tango
Ticket Agent

what is going on!

Post by Tango » Tue Dec 09, 2008 4:08 pm

What is wrong i did a perfect flight and i was not over the fuel limit and i put my parking brakes on i am said that i have cheated this is the second time that this has happend to me :evil: :evil: :evil:

Quantum
FSAirlines DB Admin

Re: what is going on!

Post by Quantum » Tue Dec 09, 2008 4:42 pm

And who might you be? Please take the time to read the stickied post that is at the top of this forum area 'Before you post a message for help....'

We are not psychic!

Regards

John
CEO - Classic British Flight Services
Classic aircraft on Classic routes
ImageImage

Tango
Ticket Agent

Post by Tango » Tue Dec 09, 2008 5:11 pm

i am the CEO of Fly Away

vaccaro
Captain

Post by vaccaro » Tue Dec 09, 2008 5:25 pm

Maybe this is why
Departure Planned arrival Arrival Distance Duration Block Fuel
EGSS \ 15:34 EGLC EGLC \ 15:34 24nm 00:00 (0.3h) 0 kg

Your dep time and arrival time is the same 15.34

Quantum
FSAirlines DB Admin

Post by Quantum » Tue Dec 09, 2008 5:42 pm

The reason the flight was marked cheat is due to incorrect fuel logging.

You picked the aircraft up with 18kgs fuel, bought 8kgs but ended flight with 140kgs. Looks like you started your flight with the sim paused and 100% fuel so client could not load correct fuel.

Regards

John
CEO - Classic British Flight Services
Classic aircraft on Classic routes
ImageImage

WIF1073
Flight Attendant

Post by WIF1073 » Tue Dec 09, 2008 6:32 pm

Removed for inappropriate content.

Please read the rules. No personal attacks or insults.
Last edited by CAPFlyer on Wed Dec 10, 2008 5:38 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Inappropriate content.
Virtual Widerøe CEO

Tango
Ticket Agent

Post by Tango » Wed Dec 17, 2008 5:35 pm

ok this is 4 flight i have done now it evey flight i do i markes it as chaeted!!!!
:evil: i very angry custumer

Brian Peace
Chief Pilot

Post by Brian Peace » Wed Dec 17, 2008 5:55 pm

Try using client like this: (from a manual I am working on for my va - this is the "short" version)

To use the client and have it record your flights successfully (without recording cheat, etc) use client like this:

-never pause flight sim - ever (make sure your "pause on task" is UNCHECKED - just make sure it's off)

-never slew, or watch a replay.

-turn OFF unlimited fuel in flightsim.. having it turned ON will result in "exhausted fuel supply" every time (which basically means you ran out of fuel and the pax revenue does NOT count for the flight)..

-start client with your plane's park brakes ON

-hit "flight information" - now check to see that your flight is the correct one, and that your passenger or cargo load is suitable (make sure that you don't have zero passengers on a passenger flight... sometimes the airport may have no available passengers... it's happened to us before, specifically at TNCM)

-hit the "fly" button, and now the client will show a reading of your fuel tanks and how much is in each.

-by typing in the entries for each tank, load fuel as you need it for your flight (do not buy twice as much as you need though, or the flight will lose money, buy about 5000-10000kg's more than you need, unless your in a little prop, then buy about 500kg's more than you think you need as a reserve)

-hit the "fuel up" button on the client AFTER you've entered the proper fuel figures... the client will then automatically fuel you up to your desired levels. Do NOT forget to do this!

-then hit the "fly" button again... and it will show your figures (like weights, etc).... if everything check hit "next" until the client says "you can start your flight now"

-start up and taxi to the active.

-taxi under 25 knots GS

-landing lights ON for takeoff

-fly UNDER 250 ias when under 10,000ft

-shut landing lights OFF when your 1000ft above the ground level, and before you reach 10,000ft

-fly cruise flight normally

-on decent SLOW to under 250 ias before you descend under 10,000ft

-once you are UNDER 10,000ft turn on landing lights

-land as normal

-taxi UNDER 25 knots ground speed.

-turn park brakes ON - and for now
LEAVE ENGINES ON (there's a fuel problem with the client sometimes if you shut your engines down).

-do NOT end your flight in any way with your flight simulator, or pause it, or watch a replay of your landing, or slew, until you have ended your flight with the FSA client... failure to do this will result in your flight being marked as "cheated" every time becuase the client will not get the correct readings.

-hit end flight with client, and click through (the "next" button) to see scores, earning, etc until you see the opening screen again (which means your flight has now been recorded and you can go look on the webpage for it) .

I hope this might be able to help you :)

I have had the same problem with lfights marked as cheated but using this process seems to have eliminated most of it.
Last edited by Brian Peace on Wed Dec 17, 2008 6:17 pm, edited 4 times in total.
MAINLAND PILOTS CLUB
http://bcnorth.tripod.com/

Konny
FSAirlines Developer

Post by Konny » Wed Dec 17, 2008 6:05 pm

well, the problem is that at the end of every flight you have more fuel in your airplane then on departure. One thing you can do is monitor your fuel during the flight from your cockpit. If suddenly you have more fuel than before you know where it happens. You can also try the new Client beta release (Main site -> The Clien) and watch your fuel at the debug output there.

Generally you should check that you ALWAYS click on "Get Fuel From FS" or "Fuel Up" at the refuel-page and that "unlimited fuel" is turned off in your FlightSim.
Konrad - FSAirlines Developer

WIF1073
Flight Attendant

Post by WIF1073 » Thu Dec 18, 2008 12:27 pm

WIF1073 wrote:Removed for inappropriate content.

Please read the rules. No personal attacks or insults.
Sorry you thought it was inappropriate. I intended no insult or personal attack. I was just making a little joke in reference to the "Botty Burp" username in the signature of the OP.

My sincere apologies.

Malcolm
Virtual Widerøe CEO

Tango
Ticket Agent

Post by Tango » Sat Dec 20, 2008 8:08 am

Konny wrote:well, the problem is that at the end of every flight you have more fuel in your airplane then on departure. One thing you can do is monitor your fuel during the flight from your cockpit. If suddenly you have more fuel than before you know where it happens. You can also try the new Client beta release (Main site -> The Clien) and watch your fuel at the debug output there.

Generally you should check that you ALWAYS click on "Get Fuel From FS" or "Fuel Up" at the refuel-page and that "unlimited fuel" is turned off in your FlightSim.
ok thx.... i'll have a go