Speed

Please report Bugs and Problems here
flex

Re: Speed

Post by flex » Sun Dec 21, 2008 7:11 pm

Okay, still what I said is that I was CLEARLY at/above 10,000 ft when it said I was above 250 below 10,000...The reason I level off is so that I am below 250 before going down below 10,000.* That is why I still believe you are misunderstanding me because no one has addressed that issue. I enjoy the ability to use this system because it is free and quite comprehensive but there are probably bugs that should be addressed. If no one else has any helpful input, please do not post, I do not enjoy being belittled by your comments in a HELP/SUPPORT forum... Once again, great system, but maybe you could look in to it? Maybe change the client to read "Over 250kts at/below 10,000 ft"? Thanks.

*(And as a side note, I don't always level off at 10,000 because sometimes I leave more time to descend/slow down than other times based on what I am doing besides FS, I don't live at my computer...)

Quantum
FSAirlines DB Admin

Re: Speed

Post by Quantum » Sun Dec 21, 2008 7:55 pm

If you want to walk the tightrope of being exactly at 10,000ft to slow down then that is your choice so live with it please. If you want to avoid hitting some turbulance and dropping below 10k and getting the penalty then that's your choice. It's all about planning and you've been told that you should plan your speed decrease appropriately. The rules are clear.

I'm locking this thread now as there is little value continueing.

John
CEO - Classic British Flight Services
Classic aircraft on Classic routes
ImageImage