Client Wont Connect

Please report Bugs and Problems here
MystikalDawn

Client Wont Connect

Post by MystikalDawn » Thu Dec 04, 2008 12:46 am

Ive just got the new client and for one i cant remember my username and password to log in and have no idea where i can recover them and second when i open the client it says "connecting to http://fsairlines.net/" and dosnt do anything, also when i enter what i think is my login info the button that you click to log in turns red, does this mean that its not right?

Thanks, Trent

Quantum
FSAirlines DB Admin

Re: Client Wont Connect

Post by Quantum » Thu Dec 04, 2008 1:10 am

Go to the folder where your old client is installed and you will see a configuration file. Open it and you will see your user name and password.

Regards

John
CEO - Classic British Flight Services
Classic aircraft on Classic routes
ImageImage

MystikalDawn

Post by MystikalDawn » Thu Dec 04, 2008 1:12 am

where would that be?

Quantum
FSAirlines DB Admin

Post by Quantum » Thu Dec 04, 2008 10:49 am

Where your old client is? Only you will know that. If you have it as a shortcut, examine the shortcut to see where it is.

Rgds

John
ImageImage

MystikalDawn

Post by MystikalDawn » Thu Dec 04, 2008 4:22 pm

Ok thanks guys, i found my proper login info but im faced with a bigger problem, i was right happy and everything to fire up flight sim and the client to go on a flight and was remembered why i had givin it up a few months ago in the first place, when i clicked on time of day to adjust the time my screen went black made a bunch of clicking noises and a blue screen flashed for a split second and my computer restarted on me...does anyone know why this is happening?

Quantum
FSAirlines DB Admin

Post by Quantum » Thu Dec 04, 2008 6:27 pm

Don't make any time changes after you have started the flight would be a good idea. It screws up the time logging anyway. Set your sim up first, then start the client.

Regards

John
ImageImage

MystikalDawn

Post by MystikalDawn » Thu Dec 04, 2008 7:17 pm

awesome guys, turns out i had the wrong FSIU or whatever it is, i had the wrong version installed but i got it working now :) thanks for all your help