Can't find Flight Report error

Please report Bugs and Problems here
hezza
Captain

Can't find Flight Report error

Post by hezza » Tue Nov 18, 2008 4:11 pm

Hi

Is it just my logbook, or is there a general error with the flight reports at the moment?

G

Brian Peace
Chief Pilot

Re: Can't find Flight Report error

Post by Brian Peace » Tue Nov 18, 2008 5:08 pm

I'm getting the same. and also right now I have been waiting for 3-5 minutes after trying to end a flight and the client has not recorded it. it's stuck on the after comment phase (says loading).
MAINLAND PILOTS CLUB
http://bcnorth.tripod.com/

WIF1073
Flight Attendant

Post by WIF1073 » Tue Nov 18, 2008 5:12 pm

Yes, although the flight records can still be viewed from a VA integration page, the FSAirlines website seems to have a problem today.
Virtual Widerøe CEO

joefremont
FSAirlines Developer

Post by joefremont » Tue Nov 18, 2008 5:14 pm

Sorry about that, should be fixed now.
I've sworn an oath of solitude until the pestilence is purged from the lands.

Brian Peace
Chief Pilot

Post by Brian Peace » Tue Nov 18, 2008 5:25 pm

My client now is saying it saved the flight... I have tried the "upload flight report" twice now over the last half hour.... is there still a problem on the site somewhere or am I doing something wrong? I don't see any other way to upload the saved file like there used to be on flynet.... so I assume I just hit the "upload saved report" button on the client? and if so.... no joy I cannot upload my flight, nor can I book another... what do I do in this stage? thanks!
MAINLAND PILOTS CLUB

Brian Peace
Chief Pilot

Post by Brian Peace » Tue Nov 18, 2008 5:33 pm

also. I closed and reopened the client and went to the "show saved report" and now it's showing different info!.

The bonus is now zero, and the fuel bought is now zero. It's a whole different report almost other than the actual flight distance and destinations. The cargo amount was different, as well as the money. I did NOT hit upload on that one... and I still do not see the original one I had hit "upload saved report" before I closed the client.

I guess I'm grounded till we can figure this one out.... any help or suggestions would be greatly appreciated. First time I've ever had trouble with the client v1.04 out of 50+ flights. It's not the a/c or sim I am positive. I've done this flight with this aircraft with this client at least 15 times on v1.04... so we can rule that out. Is there possibly a problem with the site right now? I also noticed one of my other pilots has had two flights (airline is BC NOrth pilot was Tom MacDonald) incorrectly reported as well (both of them got marked as cheat).
MAINLAND PILOTS CLUB

hezza
Captain

Post by hezza » Tue Nov 18, 2008 6:02 pm

Flight Reports are now working, thanks.

G

Brian Peace
Chief Pilot

Post by Brian Peace » Tue Nov 18, 2008 6:11 pm

Not for me. still unable to upload. client still stuck on showing page with "show report" "upload report" or "delete report"
MAINLAND PILOTS CLUB

Izak
Ticket Agent

Post by Izak » Fri Nov 28, 2008 6:11 am

Yip same here I have now flown about seven flights that I have not been able to upload!!
So every time I lose the penalty amount as well, and obviously 2-11 hours of flying.
Whenever I try to upload (which by the way should not be happening as I am connected to the internet when clicking "End Flight" ;it just returns to the same screen although when I view saved report it shows everything there correctly!!!
I was told in a previous thread to send the data to support@fsairlines.com and they would upload, but tried that and no one has even come back to me or uploaded the files.
THIS SUCKS big time, I really enjoyed flying for VA's before using the Flynet client.
Attachments
Untitled-1.jpg
Untitled-1.jpg (48.33 KiB) Viewed 5917 times

Izak
Ticket Agent

Post by Izak » Wed Dec 03, 2008 7:55 am

STILL no one has taken the time to come back so I suppose my VA days are over!!

CAPFlyer
Chief Pilot

Post by CAPFlyer » Wed Dec 03, 2008 1:00 pm

Are you sure you were sending the uploads to the right e-mail? I have not seen ANY upload requests come into our box in the last 2 weeks.

In addition, as has been said before - if you have problems getting a flight to upload, then you really need to check your end of the connection. Our end has only been having some very sporadic issues, and then only when a lot of people try to fly and/or upload to the site at the same time, but this usually only a problem for an hour or so at a time.

Finally, please don't let this be an end to your VA flying. Just like every other piece of software, it doesn't always work perfectly on everyone's systems. If you have really tried everything suggested and you've not had any success, then FSAirlines just isn't for you, but there are plenty of other VA's out there for you to fly for that don't use FSAirlines.

Izak
Ticket Agent

Post by Izak » Sun Dec 07, 2008 6:49 am

I have tried anything all I need is some heads up on what the problem could be, it's just immensely frustrating.