end flight

Please report Bugs and Problems here
flightsimer
Chief Pilot

end flight

Post by flightsimer » Mon Nov 10, 2008 12:17 am

if the wheels touch the ground, the client automatically goes to landed and if you take back off, it doesnt switch back like it use to. so if you have to go around or if you are just doing touch "n" goes, then your gonna get the ground overspeed pentalty, because it thinks you are still on the ground when you actually were in the air... can this be fixed for the next client?
Owner/CEO
North Eastern Airways

hezza
Captain

Re: end flight

Post by hezza » Mon Nov 10, 2008 9:11 am

It seems to me that a go around should be initiated before actually landing (thats what the decision height is for).
TnGs are never part of commercial airline operations. If you are doing them presumably you will choose a training flight so any penalties are irrelevant.

G

flightsimer
Chief Pilot

Post by flightsimer » Tue Nov 11, 2008 12:12 am

hezza wrote:It seems to me that a go around should be initiated before actually landing (thats what the decision height is for).
TnGs are never part of commercial airline operations. If you are doing them presumably you will choose a training flight so any penalties are irrelevant.

G
1) not really, if a plane touches down and a plane crosses infront of them but its too close to be able to stop before it, the pilot isnt gonna continue to land, hes gonna take back off and hope he has enough runway/speed before he reaches the plane...
2)touch and goes could be if your operating scenic flights with C172's,etc... which wouldnt be a training flight...
Owner/CEO
North Eastern Airways

MadJosch
Flight Attendant

Post by MadJosch » Fri Nov 21, 2008 1:55 pm

I'd like to see the "go around" feature as well. Even in flight trainings where you can train touch-and-go's it's starting to go on my nerves to receive an overspeed penalty every time. But as flightsimer stated before, a go around after touchdown is not unlikely. And besides: it would be easy to detect for the client: taxiing in mid-air is not usual ;-)

Quantum
FSAirlines DB Admin

Post by Quantum » Fri Nov 21, 2008 4:58 pm

Training flights are meant to be used for route training so that folk can get used to the client/FSA without adverse affect on VA finances. It is not an intended feature to enable you to bash the circuit.

Regards

John
CEO - Classic British Flight Services
Classic aircraft on Classic routes
ImageImage