Client crashes

Please report Bugs and Problems here
Quantum
FSAirlines DB Admin

Re: Client crashes

Post by Quantum » Tue Oct 28, 2008 12:24 pm

Hi,

If you are using any add-on scenery - disable it. If you are using an add-on aircraft - try using a default. Many times, these sort of things can be put down to a certain add-on which interferes with flight sim, FSUIPC stops communicating with the client and that causes client problems. Once you have completed a flight with default stuff, then you can try using each add-on one at a time and see what is causing the problem. If you are also trying to combine the FSA session with another program like FSPassengers, FS Cargo etc etc, try using just FSA to see if that solves the problem. If you are using multiple add-ons/programs you are asking for trouble.

Regards

John
CEO - Classic British Flight Services
Classic aircraft on Classic routes
ImageImage

CAPFlyer
Chief Pilot

Post by CAPFlyer » Tue Oct 28, 2008 8:35 pm

Also, try turning off the Flight Tracker. The Flight Tracker can be turned off from the "Options" button after you start the client.

ivan93
Ticket Agent

Post by ivan93 » Wed Oct 29, 2008 12:45 pm

j have just LYBE (like addon scenery)!Did you made fsairlines client just for deafault planes??Because j like to fly as real as gets here on VATSIM j don't like degault boeing 737-400 uhhhhh j hate him :D !And my flight tracker is not active j don't going to options page in fsa client!do j need to do something with FSUIPC,do j need to register him???J have a new versino FSUIPC 3.82 for FS 2004,maybe FSUIPC is a problem???J don't use FS passenger,just FSA! :)
Davidovic Ivan
Eastavia director
Join us on http://www. eastavia. com
"Fly with smile,fly with Eastavia"

ivan93
Ticket Agent

Post by ivan93 » Wed Oct 29, 2008 12:58 pm

J see this message
Davidovic Ivan
Eastavia director

Konny
FSAirlines Developer

Post by Konny » Wed Oct 29, 2008 2:58 pm

I have a suspicion what might causes these strange crashes, I'm currently working on a new client release, maybe the problem won't occur then. But I need about one or two weeks until we can release it.
Konrad - FSAirlines Developer

ivan93
Ticket Agent

Post by ivan93 » Fri Nov 07, 2008 9:03 pm

j hope thet this client will be good :D
Davidovic Ivan
Eastavia director

Jay
Ticket Agent

Post by Jay » Fri Nov 07, 2008 10:19 pm

Hi, Im having a problem at the moment but Its not a client crash, its the actual FS thats crashing, I used to get this a while ago, where i would be flying and the screen would go black after a while a message saying microsoft flight simulator has experienced an error and has to close, that problem seemed to have stopped but now its back again, I am trying to fly from Southampton to Amsterdam using my F27 500, i havnt flown the F27 for quite a long time so maybe its a problem with that particular plane (I'm using mike stones F27) any ideas how i can fix this glitch without having to usea different aircraft as i would like to do my route using G-BMXD which was an old freind!

ivan93
Ticket Agent

Post by ivan93 » Wed Nov 12, 2008 8:42 am

J had noticed that when j example cruising about 1h and when j need to descent if ATC sad descent and maintain FL150 my flight state in client will be DESCENDING,but when j come to FL150 and stop with descending my flight state is cruise,and then cruise,descent,cruise descent....and in ILS client crash!J had to do 2 flights where j was descent and didn't stop it,and everything was OK!Can you fix this bug,because when j'm going to EDDF where is much holdings j need to maintain some altitude but if j do thi sclint crash :D
Thank you best regards :lol:
Davidovic Ivan
Eastavia director

clivecox

Post by clivecox » Thu Dec 04, 2008 6:57 pm

My client crashes also in FSX. I have uninstalled and installed again and crashes every time. But in FS9 I have no problems, even with FS Passenger. Any idea when next release of client will be?

AlexiZ
Ticket Agent

Post by AlexiZ » Fri Dec 05, 2008 3:35 am

OOOOOkay... Another set of crashes have made me search some info on the net. The thing is that I've installed FSX and all other neccessary programms on clean system, meaning that I've re-installed Windows as well. So, no software problems should have occured, but did...

So, the possible solution. Antivirus software may cause crashes, cos on some certain moments the client tries to interract with some system files, which antirus may block access to, so the client gets some kindda lost and crashes... Gonna make another flight 2night and check if that helps. It helped one guy from avsim.ru forums.

Gonna post the result here after landing

AlexiZ
Ticket Agent

Post by AlexiZ » Fri Dec 05, 2008 6:17 am

The flight has been completed! :D However I haven't used any addons like Active Sky during the flight. I'll have to w8 a bit to make another one to make my final test, cos our VA seems to have some problems with so-called violations bout the logo and the name :shock:

ivan93
Ticket Agent

Post by ivan93 » Sat Dec 06, 2008 9:53 pm

AlexiZ wrote:The flight has been completed! :D However I haven't used any addons like Active Sky during the flight. I'll have to w8 a bit to make another one to make my final test, cos our VA seems to have some problems with so-called violations bout the logo and the name :shock:
you don't have the problem of changing flight state example if you cruise and start to descent and stop on FL150 and after 10 mins you start again yo desc and clietn work OK?Because j have this problem Hogget you the idea to him than
Davidovic Ivan
Eastavia director

AlexiZ
Ticket Agent

Post by AlexiZ » Sun Dec 07, 2008 12:12 am

2 ivan93
I am not sure if I have the problem with any wrong changes of flight states, cos I don't use flight logging options. In fact all the ticks are off in my client option. We had lots of issues on that, so it was decided to be safer not to use any options at all...

So, I had another flight 2day with traffic set to 100% and with Active Sky running. No problems during the flight connected with the client were reavealed. So, my advice to those who have problems with constant client crashes will be adding FSairlines.exe to the exceptions list in your antivirus.

ivan93
Ticket Agent

Post by ivan93 » Sun Dec 07, 2008 6:39 pm

AlexiZ wrote:2 ivan93
I am not sure if I have the problem with any wrong changes of flight states, cos I don't use flight logging options. In fact all the ticks are off in my client option. We had lots of issues on that, so it was decided to be safer not to use any options at all...

So, I had another flight 2day with traffic set to 100% and with Active Sky running. No problems during the flight connected with the client were reavealed. So, my advice to those who have problems with constant client crashes will be adding FSairlines.exe to the exceptions list in your antivirus.
J HAVE THE PROBLEM JUST WHEN J START DESCENT AND STOP AND THEN START AGAIN
Davidovic Ivan
Eastavia director

AlexiZ
Ticket Agent

Post by AlexiZ » Sun Dec 14, 2008 11:10 am

Have u tried using my tip?