having some trouble with client and site...

Please report Bugs and Problems here
flightsimer
Chief Pilot

having some trouble with client and site...

Post by flightsimer » Tue Sep 30, 2008 11:17 pm

today, im having alot of trouble with the site and client. i got on and everything was loading extremely slow. Its not my end because i checked other sites and they loaded fine. besided the loading slow, i couldnt get pages to open. i kept on getting back messages saying page has loaded but with errors and it would be on the same page as before. The forum was doing this too...

the client, the client was loading extremely slow too. it wasnt picking up booked flights and when it finally did, it would take a few mins. to load. one of my flights for some reason was marked as not having breaks on, even though they were.

and has this been happening to any others?
Owner/CEO
North Eastern Airways

DaveB
Flight Attendant

Re: having some trouble with client and site...

Post by DaveB » Wed Oct 01, 2008 12:39 am

Hi Tyler :D

I've not had the opportunity to fly today but yes.. I've had problems with the main site being slow and pages not coming up despite 'Done' being shown on the bottom LH of the browser. I'm not sure if it was a particularly 'heavy traffic' period as it seems to have sped up a bit now :wink:

ATB

DaveB

joefremont
FSAirlines Developer

Re: having some trouble with client and site...

Post by joefremont » Wed Oct 01, 2008 7:35 pm

That table that showed the number of current/total flights seamed to be using up a lot of cycles, so I turned it off for now until I can make it more efficient.
I've sworn an oath of solitude until the pestilence is purged from the lands.