Flight shown on Monitor but not recorded

Please report Bugs and Problems here
hectorp
Ticket Agent

Flight shown on Monitor but not recorded

Post by hectorp » Mon Sep 29, 2008 12:44 am

This was my fifth flight with FSA. The first one was not shown on the monitor nor recorded. It was a long flight. My mistake.
Second one was a shorter flight. Did not check the monitor. Was not recorded.
Third one was a repetition of the second one. Not checked on the monitor. Flight was recorded.
Fourth one not checked. Not recorded.
Fifth one checked on the monitor. It was shown there at cruise level which was correct. But it was not recorded.
Which makes me believe that there is a problem when closing the client. I remember that the time it was recorded, I recieved a message from XP that "there was a problem with this such and such. Do you want to send a written report?" I did not send it and expected the flight not being recorded. But it was. Meanwhile, I have to pay the fines as if I did not fly.
Hope someone can help with this. And yes, I have the latest FSUIPC, XP with the SP3 pack, FS9, etc.
Thanks in advance.

alasizon
FSAirlines DB and Wiki Admin

Re: Flight shown on Monitor but not recorded

Post by alasizon » Mon Sep 29, 2008 2:09 am

You were trying to write a comment in the comment box and the client failed to send it. I also assume that when you opened the client again(if you did it right after the flight) it would give you three options once logged in that dealt with, saving, uploading or deleting a report, in order for it to send you needed to click upload so it would send to the server.
Matt-FSAirlines DB Admin