Westbridge Air completes an FSA flight.

Please report Bugs and Problems here
hezza
Captain

Westbridge Air completes an FSA flight.

Post by hezza » Tue Sep 23, 2008 1:16 pm

Hi

Just managed to fly two complete flights with v1.0.2 with no fatal problems.
One short haul at 1x and one long haul at 16x.
I have the following observations of the new system.

1) The client does not seem to disable the FS Flights and Aircraft menus, opening up even more possibilities for abuse.
2) There is too little feedback from the client. (I receive no text messages despite enabling that option, and the client window does not display enough information about what it thinks the current parameters are).
3) The client crashes when clicking end flight, but the data is sent correctly. ?!
4) Most of the general wear is being sustained by Engine 1.
5) I still have aircraft stuck in the transfer system.

IMO the system is just use-able as is, and will no doubt improve with the continued efforts of the development team.
(Thanks guys, and apologies for not doing more flights in the Beta phase).

G

DaveB
Flight Attendant

Re: Westbridge Air completes an FSA flight.

Post by DaveB » Tue Sep 23, 2008 2:26 pm

Tks for that Graham :wink:

I'm just about to run my first flight on v1.0.2 and having checked airframe life since the new client went live, all of the aircraft used thus far are only getting wear on engine 1.. no gear or hull wear. I'd hoped this'd have been addressed in this release so fingers crossed for the next one :wink:

ATB

DaveB

flightsimer
Chief Pilot

Re: Westbridge Air completes an FSA flight.

Post by flightsimer » Wed Sep 24, 2008 2:46 am

though the bars .not beig locked out can be a good thing. ive had a couple of flights were the client for some reason will take fuel out of one tank making it unbalanced. i have had to go in and manually fix the tanks.

and it wont allow you to put extra fuel in. it will change it back down to where it is suppose to be at, experimented back when fsairlines first came online.
Owner/CEO
North Eastern Airways