Value Calculations

Please report Bugs and Problems here
alasizon
FSAirlines DB and Wiki Admin

Value Calculations

Post by alasizon » Sun Sep 21, 2008 5:00 pm

Does the value calculations take into account how much cash you have in your budget, because following on the current multiplier scale that Joe posted somewhere farther down, there are airlines that have 20 billion plus in their banks and still are recieving a 200x multiplier.
Matt-FSAirlines DB Admin

DaveB
Flight Attendant

Re: Value Calculations

Post by DaveB » Sun Sep 21, 2008 5:46 pm

Eek.. I hope that's not the case. CBFS dropped from 200 to 25 and I'm sure we're not worth 20billion :shock:

ATB

DaveB

alasizon
FSAirlines DB and Wiki Admin

Post by alasizon » Sun Sep 21, 2008 8:42 pm

My multiplier is 25 and I know I am worth over 25 bil but the Integration pack only accounts for 6 bil of my net worth.
Matt-FSAirlines DB Admin

joefremont
FSAirlines Developer

Post by joefremont » Mon Sep 22, 2008 8:28 am

Some airlines may have multipliers in there listing higher than the calculated maximum, when this happens the calculated maximum is used instead. The old site did that also, but since the new maximums are lower its easier to see on the new site.
I've sworn an oath of solitude until the pestilence is purged from the lands.

IslandBum
Captain
Location: The middle of a bloody desert - surrounded by bright lights, long legged women and Paupers

Post by IslandBum » Mon Sep 22, 2008 3:29 pm

It would seem that there is something wrong with the calculation as alasizon said - Joe you need to review the figures
there seem to be some airlines that are still getting way over 200% - at VHA we onkly have 25 and 50 showing and we arenot worth just worth 8 bill so it makes no sense -- even the math doesnt make sense

Leif

also it would be nice if a patch could be put out for the lack of cargo flights many of the pilots at VHA PREFER to fly cargo
so you are denying them the ability to fly
Ho'olu komo la kaua
Leif Harding
Chief Cook and Bottle Washer
Venture Hawaii PLC