Booking flight

Please report Bugs and Problems here
Borna

Booking flight

Post by Borna » Sun Sep 21, 2008 4:54 pm

I have unusual problem , i book flight on fsairlines web site , and I and plane have red dot but client still doesn't recognise that i have booked flight , it says that I didn't booked any flight ??

thanks

alasizon
FSAirlines DB and Wiki Admin

Re: Booking flight

Post by alasizon » Sun Sep 21, 2008 4:56 pm

While its been discussed in other topics,

Did you book a private flight?
Aircraft?
Route?
VA?
Pilot Name(To double check typeratings)?
Matt-FSAirlines DB Admin

Borna

Post by Borna » Sun Sep 21, 2008 5:04 pm

I book flight in Air Croatia V company , with ATR-72 , route is LOWI-LDDU , and i have TR for atr72!

alasizon

Post by alasizon » Sun Sep 21, 2008 5:17 pm

You booked the flight with an A320, try starting up FS with an a320, launching yur flight plan then opening the client and see if it helps at all.
Matt-FSAirlines DB Admin

Borna

Post by Borna » Sun Sep 21, 2008 5:55 pm

My mistake , first I booked with atr , still doesn't work , in client it says no booked flight while on website it says it is booked ,

i put 3.82 FSUIPC in FS and still doesn't work !

Mostafaa747
Ticket Agent

Post by Mostafaa747 » Sun Sep 21, 2008 7:47 pm

One of our pilots currently have faced to such problem; he booked a flight enroute OIII-OICC by Simorgh Airlines F100 but when he runs the Client it says "you must book a flight first". He even cancelled the flight and rebooked again but the problem is still remained! He has also installed FSUIPC 3.82...
Pilot code: SIV113
Route: OIII-OICC
AC: F100
VA: Simorgh Airlines
Mostafa - Simorgh Air Team Member

alasizon

Post by alasizon » Sun Sep 21, 2008 8:30 pm

Make sure they are using the correct verion of FSUIPC witht he correct version of sim.
Matt-FSAirlines DB Admin

Mostafaa747
Ticket Agent

Post by Mostafaa747 » Mon Sep 22, 2008 9:56 am

alasizon wrote:Make sure they are using the correct verion of FSUIPC witht he correct version of sim.
No, I have tested it on my PC; the pilot is right! I also faced to this problem after logging in using his username and password!
Mostafa - Simorgh Air Team Member

Borna

Post by Borna » Tue Sep 23, 2008 4:16 pm

I think that problem is in my username and password , client recognised everything (FS started , FSUIPC installed ) but flight book: NO !??

maybe that's problem !?

gew

Post by gew » Tue Sep 23, 2008 11:50 pm

I am having the same problem! Flight booked everywhere except in the client!!!

deltaalpha

Post by deltaalpha » Wed Sep 24, 2008 2:48 pm

Hi ,

I have a unusual problem. When I book a flight in "FSAirlines.net" , and I run the client, I see a note that it says : " PLEASE BOOK A FLIGHT FIRST ". and I can't do any thing.

please help me. solve this problem. Thanks

Name: Amir Masoud
Surname: Shafiei

gew

Post by gew » Wed Sep 24, 2008 9:03 pm

Trying to solve booking problem, I created a new user, registered with a new VA, used a different email, got the ok from the VA, booked a flight and again no flight appears in the client.

I even used a different computer and at work with no success.

What should I do? Give up?

FSAirlines was good to me beacuse I do not have the 100% availability for online flights.... now I have nothing...

Quantum
FSAirlines DB Admin

Post by Quantum » Thu Sep 25, 2008 9:45 am

Hi,

Go to the folder you have your client installed and check the fsairlines configuration file and see the user and password that the client is logging on with. Make sure this is the same as the one you use to log on to FSAirlines website. If it's different change the client log on to what you use for the website. If still doesn't work, go to website profile, change password, then change password again back to the same as your client is using and try see if that works.

I think people are seeing problems between client/website user name/passwords when they had two different user names and/or passwords on FlyNET and FSAirlines. Now that the data has been transferred across to FSA, you must make sure that the fsa log on and client log on details are both the same.

Regards

John
CEO - Classic British Flight Services
Classic aircraft on Classic routes
ImageImage

Borna

Post by Borna » Thu Sep 25, 2008 1:16 pm

Quantum wrote:Hi,

Go to the folder you have your client installed and check the fsairlines configuration file and see the user and password that the client is logging on with. Make sure this is the same as the one you use to log on to FSAirlines website. If it's different change the client log on to what you use for the website. If still doesn't work, go to website profile, change password, then change password again back to the same as your client is using and try see if that works.

I think people are seeing problems between client/website user name/passwords when they had two different user names and/or passwords on FlyNET and FSAirlines. Now that the data has been transferred across to FSA, you must make sure that the fsa log on and client log on details are both the same.

Regards

John
I tried that , no help , still doesn't work !

ductpress

Post by ductpress » Thu Sep 25, 2008 1:46 pm

Read my post. May it help to understand the problem.

http://www.fsairlines.net/forum/viewtop ... =86&t=4960

bye
ductpress