Problem with report

Please report Bugs and Problems here
simondix

Problem with report

Post by simondix » Fri Sep 19, 2008 6:38 pm

Did flight from EGPH to EGLL. On landing client was hung. Only just now managed to get Client to work. Uploaded report but has penalised me for landing at wrong airport. EGLL is correct airport.

Simon

DaKurt
FSAirlines Developer

Re: Problem with report

Post by DaKurt » Fri Sep 19, 2008 7:09 pm

I had a look at your profile and didn't see a report with a wrong airport...did you really upload your flight and check the log on the homepage?
Claudio - FSAirlines Programming

simondix

Post by simondix » Sat Sep 20, 2008 11:27 am

Keep trying to upload report. Now the full client has been installed I tried again to upload the report. It now states it cannot upload as an illegal modification has been made. I am pasting the log to you by PM

Simon

simondix

Post by simondix » Sat Sep 20, 2008 4:14 pm

I just successfully flew a flight [EGPF-EGPD]. When I ended flight no problem. When I pressed Show flight no problem, Showed the pages OK. When I pressed Upload Flight it again stated the report had been illegally modified and could not be uploaded.

The flight has been registered OK unlike my previous flight. What does the Upload do and after the Show flight has been shown should I be trying to press Upload anyway?

Simon

joefremont
FSAirlines Developer

Post by joefremont » Sat Sep 20, 2008 8:06 pm

I just got the same thing, investingating.
I've sworn an oath of solitude until the pestilence is purged from the lands.

Mostafaa747
Ticket Agent

Post by Mostafaa747 » Sun Sep 21, 2008 7:58 pm

simondix wrote:I just successfully flew a flight [EGPF-EGPD]. When I ended flight no problem. When I pressed Show flight no problem, Showed the pages OK. When I pressed Upload Flight it again stated the report had been illegally modified and could not be uploaded.

The flight has been registered OK unlike my previous flight. What does the Upload do and after the Show flight has been shown should I be trying to press Upload anyway?

Simon
I have also faced to such problem today; maybe there is a problem with the Client... For the begining these problems are usual but is there anyway for us to upload our PIREPs?
Mostafa - Simorgh Air Team Member