Wrong aircraft type

Please report Bugs and Problems here
dvwhi
Ticket Agent
Posts: 3
Joined: Wed Sep 17, 2008 12:51 pm

Wrong aircraft type

Post by dvwhi » Wed Sep 17, 2008 1:00 pm

iv got the recent fsuipc and i have got the beta 0.3 fs airlines and when i want to fly it says wrong aircraft i need help
Attachments
fsairlinesbug.JPG
fsairlinesbug.JPG (30.29 KiB) Viewed 4250 times

User avatar
CAPFlyer
Chief Pilot
Posts: 3045
Joined: Mon Nov 07, 2005 2:49 am
Location: Lancaster, Texas, USA
Contact:

Re: Wrong aircraft type

Post by CAPFlyer » Wed Sep 17, 2008 1:52 pm

Image

paraguanero
Ticket Agent
Posts: 5
Joined: Wed Sep 17, 2008 6:43 pm

Re: Wrong aircraft type

Post by paraguanero » Wed Sep 17, 2008 6:49 pm

Hello Friends, im update the fsuipc (3.82 FS2004) and give me the same error "wrong aircraft" ....any ideas??
Thx for the help...

Regards

User avatar
joefremont
FSAirlines Developer
Posts: 2296
Joined: Tue May 16, 2006 5:46 am
Location: KSFO

Re: Wrong aircraft type

Post by joefremont » Wed Sep 17, 2008 7:25 pm

Your booked flight shows you should be using a 737-800.

What aircraft model are you using and what is specified as the max take off weigh for it, you can find that out by looking in the aircraft.cfg file on the max_gross_weight= line or in FS itself by going to Aircraft->Fuel Payload menu and reading the line marked 'max. gross weight'.
Image

paraguanero
Ticket Agent
Posts: 5
Joined: Wed Sep 17, 2008 6:43 pm

Re: Wrong aircraft type

Post by paraguanero » Wed Sep 17, 2008 7:43 pm

I using the 737-700 PMDG (this is the aircraft i booked)

regards

(right now i using the old client wiht the same aircraft)

User avatar
joefremont
FSAirlines Developer
Posts: 2296
Joined: Tue May 16, 2006 5:46 am
Location: KSFO

Re: Wrong aircraft type

Post by joefremont » Wed Sep 17, 2008 7:55 pm

so the new client is correct, you are using the wrong aircraft type (737-700 rather than 737-800 which is what you booked). Again, what does the 737-700 PMDG have for a max take off weight.
Image

paraguanero
Ticket Agent
Posts: 5
Joined: Wed Sep 17, 2008 6:43 pm

Re: Wrong aircraft type

Post by paraguanero » Wed Sep 17, 2008 8:10 pm

joefremont wrote:so the new client is correct, you are using the wrong aircraft type (737-700 rather than 737-800 which is what you booked). Again, what does the 737-700 PMDG have for a max take off weight.
Sorry friend but i booked for 737-700

Image

And i using 737-700 PMDG in my FS...let me check the max take off W for this aircraft and will be report again ....

Thx

User avatar
joefremont
FSAirlines Developer
Posts: 2296
Joined: Tue May 16, 2006 5:46 am
Location: KSFO

Re: Wrong aircraft type

Post by joefremont » Wed Sep 17, 2008 8:47 pm

Well based on the first screen shot of the client, the pilot 'Justin Cow' is a member of Venga Airways and is at London Gatwick (EGKK),

That flight you just listed is for AeroExecutive and is booked by 'Cosmo Vellucci'.
Image

hezza
Captain
Posts: 205
Joined: Mon Mar 17, 2008 6:08 pm
Location: Banbury

Re: Wrong aircraft type

Post by hezza » Wed Sep 17, 2008 9:00 pm

joefremont wrote:Well based on the first screen shot of the client, the pilot 'Justin Cow' is a member of Venga Airways and is at London Gatwick (EGKK),

That flight you just listed is for AeroExecutive and is booked by 'Cosmo Vellucci'.
There are two users active in the thread, both asking about the same "wrong aircraft" problem. ;)
Image

User avatar
joefremont
FSAirlines Developer
Posts: 2296
Joined: Tue May 16, 2006 5:46 am
Location: KSFO

Re: Wrong aircraft type

Post by joefremont » Wed Sep 17, 2008 9:26 pm

hezza wrote:
joefremont wrote:Well based on the first screen shot of the client, the pilot 'Justin Cow' is a member of Venga Airways and is at London Gatwick (EGKK),

That flight you just listed is for AeroExecutive and is booked by 'Cosmo Vellucci'.
There are two users active in the thread, both asking about the same "wrong aircraft" problem. ;)
Your right, my mistake, but I still don't see any one posting there max take off weight from there aircraft model.
Image

paraguanero
Ticket Agent
Posts: 5
Joined: Wed Sep 17, 2008 6:43 pm

Re: Wrong aircraft type

Post by paraguanero » Wed Sep 17, 2008 10:37 pm

joefremont wrote:
hezza wrote:
joefremont wrote:Well based on the first screen shot of the client, the pilot 'Justin Cow' is a member of Venga Airways and is at London Gatwick (EGKK),

That flight you just listed is for AeroExecutive and is booked by 'Cosmo Vellucci'.
There are two users active in the thread, both asking about the same "wrong aircraft" problem. ;)
Your right, my mistake, but I still don't see any one posting there max take off weight from there aircraft model.
Thx for your help..
This is the info for 737-700 PMDG

[WEIGHT_AND_BALANCE]
reference_datum_position= 52.730, 0.000, 2.120
empty_weight_CG_position=-48.170, 0.000, 0.000
max_number_of_stations=50
empty_weight=83000.000
empty_weight_roll_MOI=1482117 // was 1411540.000
empty_weight_pitch_MOI=1912585.5 // was 1821510.000
empty_weight_yaw_MOI=1594819.8 // was 1518876.000
empty_weight_coupled_MOI=230.000
//
station_load.0=1080.0, -48.350, 0.000, 1.050
//
max_gross_weight=153500.000
CG_forward_limit=0.133
CG_aft_limit=0.330
station_load.1=21600.0, -48.350, 0.000, 1.050
station_load.2=0.0, -48.350, 0.000, 1.050
station_load.3=0.0, -48.350, 0.000, 1.050

I post it all..just in case you need more info


Regards

User avatar
joefremont
FSAirlines Developer
Posts: 2296
Joined: Tue May 16, 2006 5:46 am
Location: KSFO

Re: Wrong aircraft type

Post by joefremont » Wed Sep 17, 2008 10:57 pm

Thanks for posting that. The comparing data in the aircraft.cfg file, our database and boeings specs it looks like our database is off, I updated the database for the 737-700s based on boeings values and it should be good now.

I also double checked database for the 737-800 and it looks good.
Image

paraguanero
Ticket Agent
Posts: 5
Joined: Wed Sep 17, 2008 6:43 pm

Re: Wrong aircraft type

Post by paraguanero » Wed Sep 17, 2008 11:41 pm

No problem men....

Thx for everything

Regards

dvwhi
Ticket Agent
Posts: 3
Joined: Wed Sep 17, 2008 12:51 pm

Re: Wrong aircraft type

Post by dvwhi » Fri Sep 19, 2008 8:21 pm

hi i was woundering how are you help me? coz i donno wot to do with it yes im useing b737-800 and im at the right arport and im useing fsx and fsuipc 4.30 i have got the new beta 0.4 and it still dont work

User avatar
CAPFlyer
Chief Pilot
Posts: 3045
Joined: Mon Nov 07, 2005 2:49 am
Location: Lancaster, Texas, USA
Contact:

Re: Wrong aircraft type

Post by CAPFlyer » Sat Sep 20, 2008 12:33 pm

You still haven't answered the questions he asked earlier. They applied for you and the other user. If you don't tell us what aircraft you booked and what aircraft you were using, what VA you are with, and what your VA ID is, we can't tell where the problem might be.
Image

Post Reply