Timings and Aircraft attrition

Please report Bugs and Problems here
DaveB
Flight Attendant

Timings and Aircraft attrition

Post by DaveB » Tue Sep 16, 2008 4:51 pm

Hi Team,

I noticed on a flight I had to cancel using beta02 (wrong aircraft.. since rectified with latest FSUIPC) that the aircraft I was using showed 98% when unbooked and 97.8% when booked. Having cancelled that flight, it returned to 98%.

Also.. timings (flight duration estimate) are still way off the mark. EGHI/Southamption to EGJB/Guernsey was indicating 21mins for a DH89 Rapide (103nm). Flight just done (EGHI/Soton to EGHJ/Bembridge) in the Rapide (19nm) gave an estimated duration of 4mins!! Oh how I wish that were possible :D

ATB

DaveB

DaveB
Flight Attendant

Re: Timings and Aircraft attrition

Post by DaveB » Tue Sep 16, 2008 10:46 pm

Ker-ding :D

Okey doh.. ref aircraft attrition.
I think the problem lies with the 'Book Flight' - 'Select Aircraft' page not updating. G-AIYR currently shows as 98% at the booking page but if you click on the aircraft detail from that page (highlighted in blue) it shows 97.8%. Considering the number of flights I've recently done in G-AIYR, I'm pretty certain that 97.8% is the accurate figure :wink:

ATB

DaveB

joefremont
FSAirlines Developer

Post by joefremont » Tue Sep 16, 2008 11:39 pm

The book flight page was rounding off the aircraft status to the nearest whole number while the fleet page is rounding off to the first decimal, I will modify the booking page so its consistent.
I've sworn an oath of solitude until the pestilence is purged from the lands.

DaveB
Flight Attendant

Post by DaveB » Wed Sep 17, 2008 12:53 am

Cheers Joe :wink:

ATB

DaveB