dumb question(s) on fsairlines

Please report Bugs and Problems here
vaccaro
Captain

dumb question(s) on fsairlines

Post by vaccaro » Sun Sep 14, 2008 7:21 am

Hi all,
Sorry I am in the dumb mode so I have to ask this.
When flynet is transferred to fsairlines, will all the up to date data be transferred?
Asked this because currently in flynet I have 463.765.288v$ while on fsairlines it is 3.086.532.625v$ :)
Also I have some a/c which no longer exist in the (flynet) fleet and/or some new created fleets, while in fsairlines I have my old fleet data.
Finally -which would be more painful if it can't be transferred- the routes in flynet system. I am really hoping they will be transferred to fsairlines.
Cheers,
Arslan

DaKurt
FSAirlines Developer

Re: dumb question(s) on fsairlines

Post by DaKurt » Sun Sep 14, 2008 10:21 am

Don't worry, you are not going to loose anything. We'll put the newest Database-data on FSAirlines when we do the final switch.

DaKurt
Claudio - FSAirlines Programming

flightsimer
Chief Pilot

Post by flightsimer » Mon Sep 15, 2008 12:38 am

DaKurt wrote:Don't worry, you are not going to loose anything. We'll put the newest Database-data on FSAirlines when we do the final switch.

DaKurt
except for the things on FSairlines? like the money and any aicraft that is not in ur flynet fleet?
Owner/CEO
North Eastern Airways

CAPFlyer
Chief Pilot

Post by CAPFlyer » Mon Sep 15, 2008 1:01 am

As we said from the start Tyler, we will be importing the most current FlyNET database at the time of full transition. If you make any moves on FSAirlines and you don't match it in FlyNET, then yes, you'll loose those things. Even at that, the database in there is 6 months old, so it was already missing a lot more stuff that was in FlyNET than will be in FSAirlines.

flightsimer
Chief Pilot

Post by flightsimer » Mon Sep 15, 2008 5:49 pm

i know that was what was said from the start, but when someones says, that somethings on the sites arent the same and a mod comes on and says dont worry you wont loose anything it might make people question something. things can change and not be mentioned... obviously im not allowed to just make sure of things...
Owner/CEO
North Eastern Airways

CAPFlyer
Chief Pilot

Post by CAPFlyer » Mon Sep 15, 2008 10:10 pm

Tyler, check your PM.