Fatal Error

Please report Bugs and Problems here
CAPFlyer
Chief Pilot

Fatal Error

Post by CAPFlyer » Wed Jun 25, 2008 4:16 pm

Okay, I downloaded 1.6a today.

I still get the following error even though I've cleaned the registry of all references to FSAirlines, all FSAirlines related files, and installed all of the needed files from the "Kown Problems" thread.

The error is as follows:
D:\FSAirlines - Client\FSAirlines.exe

This application has failed to start because the application configuration is incorrect. Reinstalling the application may fix this problem.
I've "reinstalled" the application multiple times with the same result. There is no configuration file that I've been able to find, so I'm not sure where there can be a configuration to be wrong.

Stan
Chief Pilot

Re: Fatal Error

Post by Stan » Wed Jun 25, 2008 4:35 pm

Dont know if this will help but the client for Flynet is called "Flynet_06.9b".There is a different client for FSAirlines (FSAirlinesV1.2a) was the client when i last tried it,but could be a newer one now.
Yours Stan

CAPFlyer
Chief Pilot

Post by CAPFlyer » Thu Jun 26, 2008 5:01 am

This is specifically a FSAirlines issue which is why it is posted in the FSAirlines Alpha Bugs section of the forum. :)

The current FSAirlines version is 1.6a.

CAPFlyer
Chief Pilot

Post by CAPFlyer » Sat Jul 26, 2008 2:14 pm

Claudio -

I have fixed the issue. Apparently something in the Distributable mentioned in the "Known Problems" thread got corrupted. I cleaned it completely out and re-installed it and FSAirlines is working fine now.