Landed at KEWR but it says wrong airport.

Please report Bugs and Problems here
CRGaming
Ticket Agent

Landed at KEWR but it says wrong airport.

Post by CRGaming » Wed Oct 05, 2022 2:16 am

I'm not sure what to do. I landed at KEWR runway 11. FSairlines says I landed at the wrong airport. It says I landed at Port Newark Helistop
Newark/0NJ8. I have packages that are supposed to go to KEWR and some more to kjfk which was gonna be my next flight. I got a 15% penalty for landing at the wrong airport. Attached is a picture showing I'm at the correct airport. I don't want them to delete the flight if i report a problem because it was an 8 hour flight. Is there some way for the plane to be transferred to KEWR and the penalty removed?
Thanks
Attachments
Screenshot 2022-10-04 211519.jpg
Screenshot 2022-10-04 211519.jpg (177.5 KiB) Viewed 3920 times

Cat
Chief Pilot

Re: Landed at KEWR but it says wrong airport.

Post by Cat » Wed Oct 05, 2022 2:29 am

Flag the flight for Administrative Review and reference your post here as well as reason for wanting a review in the remarks section.
Yeah that heliport is another XP11 problem. In XP11, the lat/long puts that heliport right across the freeway from KEWR but in reality no such place exists - at least I can't find it on google images! That area referenced is all port dock parking / shipping & receiving staging areas.
There have been many other XP11 heliports on/near major airports that Joe has already taken out / merged to the large airport it is nearby.

CRGaming
Ticket Agent

Post by CRGaming » Wed Oct 05, 2022 2:49 am

he always deletes the flight if i click needs review in the past so i was worried about clicking that since it was an 8 hour flight.

joefremont
FSAirlines Developer

Post by joefremont » Wed Oct 05, 2022 6:11 am

I just reviewed your report and did not delete it, changing the arrival point to KEWR.

Please note that you booked the flight to KJFK, that is why it reported wrong airport. Since KEWR was not your official destination, the client found the closest airport in the db to where you stopped the flight.
I've sworn an oath of solitude until the pestilence is purged from the lands.

CRGaming
Ticket Agent

Post by CRGaming » Wed Oct 05, 2022 1:45 pm

I could have sworn I went to KEWR because I had packages for both and wanted to end at my hub KJFK. But I must have gotten confused when booking. Thanks for fixing it. Looks like the packages were delivered by truck to kjfk so everything is good. Thanks