Headwind A330 Neo (MSFS) Fuel and Payload

Please report Bugs and Problems here
Raptorr111
Ticket Agent

Headwind A330 Neo (MSFS) Fuel and Payload

Post by Raptorr111 » Tue Apr 12, 2022 5:03 pm

Hello, Yesterday i attempted to fly the A330 Neo by Headwind simulation which has systems based of Flybywire A32NX and when starting the client i noticed that it would not allow me to start the flight due to the aircraft breaking it's MTOW however my in sim TOW had not exceeded the MTOW. Just wondering if there is a short fix around this or if this is something more in-depth as i noticed a similar issue with the DC Designs Concorde in another forum post. I have also attached a photo to compare what the client was showing and what the sim was showing.
https://prnt.sc/BWTXSDhM5N0H

Thanks for your help.

joefremont
FSAirlines Developer

Re: Headwind A330 Neo (MSFS) Fuel and Payload

Post by joefremont » Wed Apr 13, 2022 5:24 pm

The 'In Sim' take off weight is not very useful as we do not require you set the payload or zero fuel weight to match what the manifest says it should be. But we do require that given what we have in the database for the empty weight of the aircraft, and what the payload should be based on how you booked the flight that the fuel loaded in the sim does not exceed what we calculate the MTOW should be.
I've sworn an oath of solitude until the pestilence is purged from the lands.

Raptorr111
Ticket Agent

Re: Headwind A330 Neo (MSFS) Fuel and Payload

Post by Raptorr111 » Thu Apr 14, 2022 11:25 pm

Hi, thanks for your reply Joe, after a little bit of playing around hopefully it should be possible to fly now. Thanks for your help.