DC Design Concorde

Please report Bugs and Problems here
CRGaming
Ticket Agent

DC Design Concorde

Post by CRGaming » Thu Mar 31, 2022 2:45 pm

Hi,
I just got the Dc Designs Concorde which has the full 13 fuel tanks in MSFS. FS airlines seems to only see 8 which makes it significantly under report fuel used.
Thanks,
Cody

joefremont
FSAirlines Developer

Re: DC Design Concorde

Post by joefremont » Thu Mar 31, 2022 9:34 pm

Interesting, I don't have it yet, actually I am without a sim computer until my new one arrives. So it may take a little time to investigate.
I've sworn an oath of solitude until the pestilence is purged from the lands.

CRGaming
Ticket Agent

Post by CRGaming » Thu Apr 28, 2022 2:25 pm

This has still not been fixed.

On the Concorde there are 13 tanks.

Fs airlines is missing 4.

Tank 9 = Main Center
Tank10 = Center 2
Tank 1 = Main Left
Tank 2 = Tip Left
Tank 3 = MISSING
Tank 4 = Main Right
Tank 5 = Aux Left
Tank 6 = MISSING
Tank 7 = Tip Right
Tank 8 = Aux Right
Tank 5A = MISSING
Tank 7A = MISSING
Tank 11 = Center 3

joefremont
FSAirlines Developer

Post by joefremont » Mon May 23, 2022 12:39 am

I just made an update to the beta client that I hope may solve the fueling problem in the DC Design Concord and hopefully some of the issues X-Plane pilots have had. Look for it on the download page.

Balu8282
Rampie

Post by Balu8282 » Sat May 28, 2022 1:03 pm

Hello guys. I would like to report some bugs and problems with the FSA Client.
I made a flight to LHBP-OMDB it was 2167nm . The DC Concorde use it about 23000kg of fuel than I got a message my flight was been flaged. Than the Admin change to 53000 kg . I would like to tell you the problem is not the DC Concorde!
Also when I logged in to the FSA Client and I want to fill up the plane with fuel its something strange. Before the guys wrote down , in the FSA have only 9 fuel tanks not 11 or 12. Other things AUX LEFT 7269kg AUX RIGHT 12970kg TIP LEFT 4619kg TIP RIGHT 7282 kg so the left and the right side tanks are different amount of fuel capacity. BUGS: 1 When I activate the FSA Client the concorde afterburner dosnt work, just the automata pilot can activate! 2 When I have about 20% of fuel most of the time the left 1,2 or the right 3,4 engine are shut down! I can restart only if I press the CTRL-E button! 3 The fuel in the Concorde are not balanced! Means when I landing the rest of the fuel are in the left or right wings and if I deactivate the Auto Pilot the plane strart turning the left or the right side! If I try to use it the Fuel pumps to pump the fuel to the right side its dosent work! Please if its possible try to fix it this bugs! Thank you!

joefremont
FSAirlines Developer

Post by joefremont » Sat May 28, 2022 4:10 pm

Balu8282 wrote:
Sat May 28, 2022 1:03 pm
Hello guys. I would like to report some bugs and problems with the FSA Client.
I made a flight to LHBP-OMDB it was 2167nm . The DC Concorde use it about 23000kg of fuel than I got a message my flight was been flaged. Than the Admin change to 53000 kg . I would like to tell you the problem is not the DC Concorde!
Also when I logged in to the FSA Client and I want to fill up the plane with fuel its something strange. Before the guys wrote down , in the FSA have only 9 fuel tanks not 11 or 12. Other things AUX LEFT 7269kg AUX RIGHT 12970kg TIP LEFT 4619kg TIP RIGHT 7282 kg so the left and the right side tanks are different amount of fuel capacity. BUGS: 1 When I activate the FSA Client the concorde afterburner dosnt work, just the automata pilot can activate! 2 When I have about 20% of fuel most of the time the left 1,2 or the right 3,4 engine are shut down! I can restart only if I press the CTRL-E button! 3 The fuel in the Concorde are not balanced! Means when I landing the rest of the fuel are in the left or right wings and if I deactivate the Auto Pilot the plane strart turning the left or the right side! If I try to use it the Fuel pumps to pump the fuel to the right side its dosent work! Please if its possible try to fix it this bugs! Thank you!
Try it with the new beta client (v2.5-b4) which has a new method for reading fuel in it. See if it works better, be sure to put the fueling method to read only in the client.

ep-irl
Ticket Agent

Post by ep-irl » Sun Nov 27, 2022 3:06 pm

just wanted to report a new fueling issue with the latest version of DC-concorde (V1.0.5) issued 07-Nov

i know there has been issues with the lack of 13 tanks in this version of concorde and the client not recognizing all 13 tanks,

however this new issue is fuel seems to be increasing while im flying.

currently trying to do a flight to dubai and the client has aborted again.
fuel levels just seem to be increasing and jumping around in different tanks for no reason.

anyone else have the same issue or tips to stop it from happening, unlimited fuel and manually adjust the fuel levels down over time?
will try that next, but not sure if the client will allow it and abort the flight

ep-irl
Ticket Agent

Post by ep-irl » Sun Nov 27, 2022 4:21 pm

doing the flight again, once i start to transfer fuel from 5a and 7a, and total fuel in the client increases,

i assume if i try to transfer fuel to the rear of the aircraft (tank 9/10 to tank 11) it will do the same.

so i have left those alone and the fuel is decreasing , but the aircraft is out of balance.

but for fs2020 that doesnt seem to matter, so at least the client is not aborting (yet)

joefremont
FSAirlines Developer

Post by joefremont » Mon Nov 28, 2022 5:30 pm

Are you using SimConnect or FSUIPC7? If your using SimConnect try using FSUIPC, I implemented a feature using FSUIPC where it can read the total fuel regardless of the number of fuel tanks but I have not done that for SimConnect yet. Make sure your using the readonly fueling method in the client.

CRGaming
Ticket Agent

Post by CRGaming » Mon Nov 28, 2022 8:01 pm

I had one flagged the other day so i just changed the fuel scaler and didn't look into it further. There are some SU11 problem with fuel on the plane itself.

CRGaming
Ticket Agent

Post by CRGaming » Mon Nov 28, 2022 10:05 pm

I can confirm the fuel quantity in the beginning is the total on board. Transferring tanks 5a or 7a does not add to fuel total.

I just got flight aborted as I transferred fuel from tank 11 to 5-8. My FOB changed from 15000kg to 24,000kg. This was the planes indicator.

I'm using FSUIPC7, Version 7.3.7
Dc designs conrod 1.0.5
FSA 2.5.1

I set FSA client to fsuipc, not both

ep-irl
Ticket Agent

Post by ep-irl » Tue Nov 29, 2022 2:58 pm

joefremont wrote:
Mon Nov 28, 2022 5:30 pm
Are you using SimConnect or FSUIPC7? If your using SimConnect try using FSUIPC, I implemented a feature using FSUIPC where it can read the total fuel regardless of the number of fuel tanks but I have not done that for SimConnect yet. Make sure your using the readonly fueling method in the client.
i am using FSUIPC7 , I've done 2 more flights with DC-Concorde now, and the fuel is dropping correctly as long as you don't start transferring fuel to the back of the plane

im also using read only fuel method

joefremont
FSAirlines Developer

Post by joefremont » Tue Nov 29, 2022 5:24 pm

ep-irl wrote:
Tue Nov 29, 2022 2:58 pm
joefremont wrote:
Mon Nov 28, 2022 5:30 pm
i am using FSUIPC7 , I've done 2 more flights with DC-Concorde now, and the fuel is dropping correctly as long as you don't start transferring fuel to the back of the plane

I see from your last flight report the client is using simconnect not FSUIPC, go into your client settings and change it from simconnect or auto to FSUIPC and be sure to restart your client.

CRGaming
Ticket Agent

Post by CRGaming » Wed Nov 30, 2022 4:15 pm

ep-irl wrote:
Tue Nov 29, 2022 2:58 pm

I have trouble transferring FROM tank 11 in back of the plane.

CRGaming
Ticket Agent

Post by CRGaming » Wed Nov 30, 2022 11:16 pm

If you go on their discord under bugs there is a fix in testing that you can download