DISFONCTIONNEMENT SIMRATE

Please report Bugs and Problems here
ludosya
Ticket Agent

DISFONCTIONNEMENT SIMRATE

Post by ludosya » Thu Feb 10, 2022 3:42 pm

bonjour
probleme depuis une semaine ayant ma propre compagnie aerienne le simrate ne fonctionnes plus quand je le bascule avec mon clavier en x2 ,X4 il rebascule directement en X1 donc simrate plus exploitable depuis la version beta ou depuis la mise a jour mfs merci

Cat
Chief Pilot

Re: DISFONCTIONNEMENT SIMRATE

Post by Cat » Thu Feb 10, 2022 5:18 pm

[translated with Google]
Hello
problem for a week having my own airline the simrate no longer works when I switch it with my keyboard in x2, X4 it switches directly to X1 so simrate no longer usable since the beta version or since the mfs update thank you

What airline? Your simrate available is only as high as what you set it for with routes. If all of your routes are 1x, you cannot fly in higher accelerated times. You can change all your routes at once using the "select all" feature but MAKE A BACKUP COPY of your master list first (export).

In this instance you would not use select all in the Flight Plan tool.
Use the Flight Plan Reset tab on the right and select the maximum simrate you wish to use and it will assign it to all flights.

Happy Flying!

joefremont
FSAirlines Developer

Post by joefremont » Thu Feb 10, 2022 5:22 pm

Nothing in the beta would effect your allowed sim rate. The max sim rate is controlled from your routes. If you are attempting to use charter flights and you have other regular routes defined the max sim rate you can use is the max sim rate used on any of those routes.

As Sam said, without knowing your airline its hard to say for certain what the issue is.
I've sworn an oath of solitude until the pestilence is purged from the lands.

ludosya
Ticket Agent

Post by ludosya » Sun Feb 13, 2022 7:28 pm

Bonsoir
Suite à mon problème simrate le nom de ma VA est AIR PROVENCE basé en France a LFML merci de votre aide

joefremont
FSAirlines Developer

Post by joefremont » Mon Feb 14, 2022 6:36 am

ludosya wrote:
Sun Feb 13, 2022 7:28 pm
Bonsoir
Suite à mon problème simrate le nom de ma VA est AIR PROVENCE basé en France a LFML merci de votre aide
Looks like all the routes for Air Provence are set at 8x so you should be able to fly at that speed, are you still having the problem?
I've sworn an oath of solitude until the pestilence is purged from the lands.