FS2Crew / FBW A32NX / FSA

Please report Bugs and Problems here
SirBassi
Ticket Agent

FS2Crew / FBW A32NX / FSA

Post by SirBassi » Fri Sep 03, 2021 10:25 am

Hi Flyers,
Hi Joe,

Last week I bought and used the FS2Crew Mod for MSFS2020 FlyByWire Version.
Since installing this Mod I can't refuel the Plane by the Normal Mode as I used allways before.
I have to use the Sim Fuel Mode and switch the Fuel in the Near of my calculated Fuel or Initial Fuel of FSA (if Initial is higher as needed e.g. Shorttrip)

I tested with FlyByWire Mod Stable Version 0.63 and also Stable Prerelease Version 0.70

What could be there the reason? Maybe both Programs uses the same Port a Simconnect or both Programs try to use the "Fuel Interface"?
I also pleased for help by the FS2Crew Team.

Further for a look in the Future: Since FlyByWire startet to integrate Simbrief, Navigraph and so on for a complete Ingame using maybe it would be also an option to integrate the FSA Client direct in the Pilots Tablett? It could be an option - if wanted - to find and "recrute" more Simmers for our all FSA VAs. Its just a think about and future request :-)

Thanks and perfect start for all in the near Weekend.

ADAM-007
Flight Attendant

Re: FS2Crew / FBW A32NX / FSA

Post by ADAM-007 » Fri Sep 03, 2021 1:30 pm

Have you tried putting the FSAirlines Client into Read Only mode in the Options?

SirBassi
Ticket Agent

Post by SirBassi » Fri Sep 03, 2021 2:48 pm

Yes, I did. But he could not read the actual Sims Fuel. Just load initial from the own FSA Database works.

joefremont
FSAirlines Developer

Post by joefremont » Fri Sep 03, 2021 7:50 pm

Not sure where to start on this. An addon to an Addon. Of which I don't own. We do use FSUIPC or simconnect to read and update the fuel levels. I wonder if they are doing something through there app to replace the existing fuel system. If when your in the sim and in the aircraft says you have so much fuel, if you go into the MSFS fuel/payload menu does it match?

This reminds me of the experience we had with the FSLabs A320, where they were doing something 'so advanced' with the fuel systems we could not get an accurate reading of how much fuel was in the AC. But this sounds worse.
I've sworn an oath of solitude until the pestilence is purged from the lands.

SirBassi
Ticket Agent

Post by SirBassi » Mon Sep 06, 2021 10:51 am

Thanks for your quick reply.

Last Weekend I "fixed" it so long for now that the read only Mode is working again. Means refuelling with the MSFS Fuel Tool itself and FSA Client reads Fuel.

On the next Days I will Deinstall all Addons / Mods etc. from my Sim and install step by step again and watch by which Programm and maybe in which combination I'll get "in trouble" with FSA Client.

If I found the problem and can describe excactly how to reproduce the problem I will answer here in Post.
I also get crazy with this failure or better not working refueling as before.