VA Integration Pack vs. Premium Accounts

Information about the VA integration pack
oge978
FSAirlines DB Admin

VA Integration Pack vs. Premium Accounts

Post by oge978 » Fri Dec 04, 2009 12:16 pm

Dear VA Integration Pack Users and Supporters,

Under current circumstances VA Integration Pack will not be available after the "premium period" starts , which is published by the developers as 01 Jan 2010 .

I assume that FsAirlines developers will build a new integration system if they wish/need/intend to for you in the near future .

I personally wish to thank you for your continuous support , patiance for the bugs and kind messages regarding my free of the charge work .

Best wishes and safe flights

Konny
FSAirlines Developer

Re: VA Integration Pack vs. Premium Accounts

Post by Konny » Fri Dec 04, 2009 6:53 pm

Thank you Fatih for the great job you did. Too bad that you're leaving us when we start with the Premium Accounts.

To all the users who fear that their homepage will be empty then, I can tell you that we're working on a new Integration Pack which at the beginning might not have all the current features but in the end will be even more flexible and will come with two additional ways (XML, php-functions) to receive/send data to our system.
Konrad - FSAirlines Developer

oge978
FSAirlines DB Admin

Post by oge978 » Fri Dec 04, 2009 8:18 pm

Hi Konny,

It was a great pleasure for me to be a part of the team and help other VA's with the integration .

I'm sure that the XML function will be great !

Also the php functions will fill the gap for the non-professional/skilled webmaster VA CEO's :)

Best wishes

Brian Peace
Chief Pilot

Post by Brian Peace » Wed Dec 09, 2009 10:23 pm

Thanks Fatih!!! We appreciated your work! Your decision is totally understood by our VA and we wish you the best.
MAINLAND PILOTS CLUB
http://bcnorth.tripod.com/

bennie900
Ticket Agent

Post by bennie900 » Thu Dec 24, 2009 3:16 pm

Yeah thanks Fatih for all. I personaly think XML would be better because you can incoperate it into a websites theme, giving it more functuality. :) Lets just hope you can figure out how to do it :lol:

DaKurt
FSAirlines Developer

Post by DaKurt » Thu Dec 24, 2009 6:33 pm

That's actually a very good idea. The XML functionality may take some time to implement, but I'll keep it in my head.
Claudio - FSAirlines Programming

agarzon
Ticket Agent

Post by agarzon » Sat Jan 02, 2010 2:05 am

Thanks buddy amd good luck !

FSA MUST make a official integration pack if want receive money for premium accounts (XML es mandatory), AJAX support, and open CSS standarized (for make owns designs)

alasizon
FSAirlines DB and Wiki Admin

Post by alasizon » Sat Jan 02, 2010 2:08 am

agarzon wrote:Thanks buddy amd good luck !

FSA MUST make a official integration pack if want receive money for premium accounts (XML es mandatory), AJAX support, and open CSS standarized (for make owns designs)
They must? I acknowledge that they are but the don't have to. Some people are willing to pay for premium accounts without the Integration support.
Matt-FSAirlines DB Admin

Brian Peace
Chief Pilot

Post by Brian Peace » Sat Jan 02, 2010 3:52 am

Integration was part of the promised deal the paying customers would get... so they "must", I agree.. I'd like to say though, please don't hound them to provide one in a day or two. Let's give them some time. Rome wasn't built in a day. I think there are some website issues right now that will probably take priority.
MAINLAND PILOTS CLUB
http://bcnorth.tripod.com/

CAPFlyer
Chief Pilot

Post by CAPFlyer » Sat Jan 02, 2010 5:01 am

agarzon wrote:Thanks buddy amd good luck !

Sorry, but we have no requirement to do any of those. You have the choice not to pay as much as we have the choice to offer it. Yes, we will have integration, but we will make sure anything we offer is first and foremost secure. If we can do that while offering the items above, then we will, but if not, then it won't happen. Please don't mistake that having a premium account gives you control of the network. It is still owned by Konrad, Claudio, and Joe, and they will still determine what services are offered and how they are presented.

Viper90
Ticket Agent

Post by Viper90 » Sat Jan 02, 2010 1:16 pm

Hello thx for this great work .. :D
I pay for premium account, but i I lost all my manager's possibilities . :!:
exemple: can't create flight plan :wink:
regards :wink:
ImageImage

VisserAviation
Ticket Agent

Post by VisserAviation » Sat Jan 02, 2010 4:36 pm

just go into your profile,and edit your rank to CEO again,that should work.

cheers

Tom.

agarzon
Ticket Agent

Post by agarzon » Sat Jan 02, 2010 5:39 pm

Brian Peace wrote:Integration was part of the promised deal the paying customers would get... so they "must", I agree.. I'd like to say though, please don't hound them to provide one in a day or two. Let's give them some time. Rome wasn't built in a day. I think there are some website issues right now that will probably take priority.
I agree with you Brian, may be 1, 2 or 3 months or more ... but still MUST because: first, was already offered in the past, second when you give "premium account" you are ready to guaranty support and high quality, if someone offers accounts "premium" is because are ready to ensure a top quality product, with full support all the features enjoyed in the past and adding new features, you're ready to meet the requirements of the "contractors" without being arrogant.

Is important do not confuse things: no one has told that a premium account becomes "owner" of the system, that's ridiculous.

But a good manager no doubt hear from their customers ... (yes, when somebody pay for something, that becomes in customer) a fool will impose its rules and say: "take it or leave".

I'm sure I'm dealing with good managers and not fools.

DaKurt
FSAirlines Developer

Post by DaKurt » Sat Jan 02, 2010 5:48 pm

Joe already worked on the new integration pack. I had a quick look at it and it looks very promising. It will allow airlines to adapt the integration pack even better into their websites.

Thank you for your patience. :)
Claudio - FSAirlines Programming

agarzon
Ticket Agent

Post by agarzon » Sat Jan 02, 2010 6:00 pm

DaKurt wrote:Joe already worked on the new integration pack. I had a quick look at it and it looks very promising. It will allow airlines to adapt the integration pack even better into their websites.

Thank you for your patience. :)
That's is wonderful news, thanks buddy.