Future of XML-Interface-v2

Information about the VA integration pack
Ticket Agent

Future of XML-Interface-v2

Post by 280782 » Sat Feb 10, 2024 1:51 am

I would like to know the roadmap or improvement plans to update the XML-Interface-v2 functionalities. I think a lot of work has been done in this area with many hours of development (thanks!!), both by FSAirlines and VA's websites, and it is a pity that they cannot benefit via API of new functionalities such as charter flight booking, package upload, and functionalities that over time have been added in the web part but have been forgotten in the XML part.

In my opinion, and after 15 years in FSAirlines, the virtual airlines need to give an added value to our pilots, and adapt to our way of working the FSA operations system, because a single system for all does not provide differences or value to the pilot between being in one airline or any other.

The virtual airlines unite pilots, we both need and support each other, both airlines and FSAirlines, for my part, I have always actively promoted FSA in all our channels and we work exclusively with FSA because we think it is the best system with guaranteed future, we all want to do well and we can continue to enjoy the simulation together.

If for a pilot the only difference between several VA is the FSA ID and name of VA, we lose our greatest value, our identity, our brand, our colors, etc. because for VA is 50% our website, and other 50% our human team.

Please continue supporting XML-Interface-v2, as it is the next level and natural evolution of any airline that wants to grow and offer personalized services to its pilots.

I have no doubt that the integration of FSA into third-party websites is one of the functions we are most looking for.

Thanks!