intagrating with the GRAV CMS

Information about the VA integration pack
ke7zum
Ticket Agent

intagrating with the GRAV CMS

Post by ke7zum » Tue Jun 14, 2022 6:37 pm

Hey to all. first, happy Tuesday. Second, I am thinking to integrate a page of my website to devote to the airline I have on here. I have a few questions.

First: can I use the kit on one single page, or does it have to be a domain or subdomain? We use the GRAV CMS for our content delivery. It is simple to use. I’m not sure if I can combine markdown and html, I probably can.
Second: can a pilot join our airline from there? That would be easier IMHO. I’m not sure if they would have to create an account on the fs airlines website first. I would probably have to make that clear on the page.
Third: the wiki looks quite old ish. Are there any recent changes to xml and stuff that have been implemented? What can we as pilots or we as admins do using the kit?

Thanks so much.

joefremont
FSAirlines Developer

Re: intagrating with the GRAV CMS

Post by joefremont » Tue Jun 14, 2022 9:34 pm

The API access is locked to a single IP address, you need to do it server side.

The Integration packs, as listed here
https://wiki.fsairlines.net/index.php/O ... ation_Pack
can be put into any webpage.
I've sworn an oath of solitude until the pestilence is purged from the lands.

ke7zum
Ticket Agent

Re: intagrating with the GRAV CMS

Post by ke7zum » Wed Jun 15, 2022 5:12 am

Cool. I missed that the first time. I now need to talk to the folks at grav to see how I'm going to implement this thing. That's on me though. It's been a while since I've done this.

Incidentally, when I went to test the dispatch office page, and ai logged in w/ my username and pass for FSAirlines, the page would not let me log in. that might be a me thing. I was looking at the demos and I'm impressed. This will be hopefully accessible for my pilots, assuming I can even get this to work at all. Happy tuesday.