Too much income Too less expense?

You are missing something, or have a cool idea for us ? Tell us here !

Moderator: FSAirlines Staff

foxszergal
Rampie

Too much income Too less expense?

Post by foxszergal » Wed Aug 25, 2021 5:37 am

Hi, i noticed that too few things deduct money while a lot is accumulating.
there are billions in the bank and there will be more and more.
For a "heavy" plane, the parking fee is very small compared to how much money you can make.
yes, you can reduce the multiplier.
however, the money spent would not increase from it. Maybe an extra advanced finance level would be nice? more costs, expenses, fees, higher fuel/catering/staff cost?
https://massport.com/hanscom-field/oper ... ting-fees/

joefremont
FSAirlines Developer

Re: Too much income Too less expense?

Post by joefremont » Wed Aug 25, 2021 9:08 pm

While I am planning on changing the way cabin crew are paid to an hourly per attendant rather than fixed v$ per passenger, for flights less than 10-12 hours it will probably save money rather than be an extra expense.

I have resisted changes that just increase the cost of doing a flight, landing fees is an example of something that has been talked about but since its just a fixed cost per flight I did not think it would change the way anybody operates there airline while parking fees that discourage VA's from leaving aircraft parked at busy airports and required aircraft maintenance add something.

So I must say, if you just want it to be more difficult, set the multiplier lower, 10x, 5x or 1x those costs compared to the revenue will seam much bigger. But I don't want to add anything else unless it's going to add something else to the platform.
I've sworn an oath of solitude until the pestilence is purged from the lands.