Private Flight Ideas, and GOld Class

You are missing something, or have a cool idea for us ? Tell us here !

Moderator: FSAirlines Staff

claudinho
Rampie

Private Flight Ideas, and GOld Class

Post by claudinho » Tue Nov 10, 2020 1:27 am

Hello, I would like to record an idea that I had so that private flights made a little more sense.
Well, my idea is that when renting an aircraft, or even using purchased aircraft, the pilot had access or permission to take pallets, according to the aircraft's capacity. This would make it all the more interesting, since you could use your private aircraft to generate income or at least cover the costs of flying it.
However, this function could be restricted to only those who are in the minimum Gold Class. Then, in this case, the second idea I had: A system could be created to contemplate pilots with the Gold Class for periods of 1 month. For example: all pilots who reach an "X" number of hours or even an "X" number of flights, or both, would receive the price of being Gold the following month.
This would certainly bring a kind of goal, and would increase engagement on the site.

That was it, I hope you like the idea, first: The possibility of flying with a private aircraft and generating income. Second: The possibility of Winning the Gold Class with good performance and engagement.