Aircraft Instant Transfers

You are missing something, or have a cool idea for us ? Tell us here !

Moderator: FSAirlines Staff

Cat
Chief Pilot

Aircraft Instant Transfers

Post by Cat » Tue Oct 27, 2020 2:57 pm

Proposed Change: Airlines can have one (1) instant transfer of an aircraft after initial purchase. This would stop the package hoarders from instantly transferring large cargo aircraft to package cargo departure hotspots.

Alternate Proposal: Make the instant transfer so cost prohibitive, operators won't want to do it on a regular basis. Example: Instant transfer = 100x standard transfer instead of 2x. It would make operators decide just how badly they want that aircraft instantly transferred.

When one purchases a used aircraft in another part of the world, one cannot expect it to magically appear on the home ramp, we should try to keep a little more time delay/realism in the aircraft movements.

Pilot instant transfers via buying tickets are almost a necessity, especially for airline admins and small operators so I wouldn't change that.

Just random thoughts over morning coffee...... nothing critical to the function of FSA.

joefremont
FSAirlines Developer

Re: Aircraft Instant Transfers

Post by joefremont » Tue Oct 27, 2020 6:47 pm

I wanted to allow people to fly rather than waiting for a transfer to finish, increasing the cost is probably a good thing to do but 100x seams extreme. Maybe we could add a restriction where a pilot can only do one instant transfer an aircraft week with changing the rate to 4x-10x.

What do others think.
I've sworn an oath of solitude until the pestilence is purged from the lands.