Temporary Charter Flights

You are missing something, or have a cool idea for us ? Tell us here !

Moderator: FSAirlines Staff

bbugday
Ticket Agent

Temporary Charter Flights

Post by bbugday » Tue Jun 09, 2020 8:23 pm

Hi FSA Team,
I have a suggestion regarding the creation of temporary flights.
We are able to give pilots the ability to add flights to the schedule however they need to set the limit flight setting while adding the flight in order for it to be temporary.
What I mean by temporary is like a 1 time charter, it will get deleted automatically after it is flown or become inacitve and someone from the VA staff needs to delete it or make it active again.

If the pilot adding this temporary charter forgets to change the limit flight setting the flight will be permanent untill it is deleted by a staff member.
So besides giving the pilot the ability to add a flight, can this be implemented so that a normal pilot is able to add only a temporary charter flight so that it gets deleted after flown? Regardless of the limit flight setting?

Best Regards,
Burak Bugday

joefremont
FSAirlines Developer

Re: Temporary Charter Flights

Post by joefremont » Tue Jun 09, 2020 9:48 pm

You can do that, when adding the route select 'Limit Flights' at some number, after that many runs it is automatically deleted.

Edit: Oh you want the pilot to be able to do that, humm, how many others would find that useful?
I've sworn an oath of solitude until the pestilence is purged from the lands.

bbugday
Ticket Agent

Post by bbugday » Wed Jun 10, 2020 5:00 am

What I am suggesting is that besides normal flight adding rights to the pilot being able to give them temporary flight adding rights or in other words charter flight adding rights.

In the current situation if they forget to set the limit flights number that flight becomes permanent. I think it would be useful to avoid this.

ABVG
Ticket Agent

Post by ABVG » Sat Jun 20, 2020 4:32 pm

I think that would be a great idea. Or make 1 the default value.