Parcels problem

You are missing something, or have a cool idea for us ? Tell us here !

Moderator: FSAirlines Staff

jarek
Ticket Agent

Parcels problem

Post by jarek » Mon Apr 06, 2020 2:59 pm

Hi, its me again :):)

I would like ask question as i find some small problem yesterday.

Example :

C130 is on EPGD and i would like to fly to EPWA ( may little bit more than 1 hr flight). On EPWA is B747-200F and day after i will take it to VHHX. So idea was to take parcels to EPWA and to VHHX and VHHH ( as that second one can be done by ground delivery), on EPWA stick hong kong parcels to B747 and go next day. Small supply chain.

Problem is when i look on database on left bottom of page, there was some parcels from EPGD to VHHX and VHHH but when i booking my flight to EPWA i can't see that parcels . All parcells been less than 20T so can be taken by C130.

How to take parcels to VHHX if i want to fly first to EPWA on other plane???

Im asking because we have one pilot fying locally so he can collect parcells for long distance flights .
"Poland Cargo VA" ---19 YEARS old - Vatsim VA

Cat
Chief Pilot

Re: Parcels problem

Post by Cat » Wed Apr 08, 2020 2:49 pm

Please go to the Video's topic and watch the latest one on packages - PACKAGES IV USING THE SEARCH ENGINE. That may help you find packages you are missing. ;)

Tips & Tricks topic - Getting Started Video thread then there are links to all my video's.

jarek
Ticket Agent

Post by jarek » Wed Apr 08, 2020 9:42 pm

Thx. Ok i find problem, I been serching parcels in wrong place.

thx

jarek
Ticket Agent

Post by jarek » Wed Apr 29, 2020 12:59 am

Hi, in same post because don't want to start new one. In our VA we like that parcels idea. It makes cargo flights more interesting . I got one small suggestion . When parcels are on the plane is possible to see destination only. Its not displayed where from parcel is. Is nothing major because destination is important but , i think, will be nice where form also , especially in long flights or supply chains.

If is a problem no worries, its only detal.

Best regards
Jarek