Restrict number of passangers and cargo packed onboard

You are missing something, or have a cool idea for us ? Tell us here !

Moderator: FSAirlines Staff

cptarianus
Ticket Agent

Restrict number of passangers and cargo packed onboard

Post by cptarianus » Wed Jan 15, 2020 11:51 pm

Hello, would be nice (or is it possible) to restrict cargo&passangers loaded to flight?

Cause, within atlantic flights, my ACJ319 gets really overweight with ZFW and 15000kg of cargo... and I need to jettison like 5000kgs...

Cat
Chief Pilot

Re: Restrict number of passangers and cargo packed onboard

Post by Cat » Thu Jan 16, 2020 4:18 am

Yup in the seating chart you can put in as many seats as you like as well as limit cargo. Aircraft information page just make a new seating layout and save it, then select it BEFORE you book the flight. 8)

cptarianus
Ticket Agent

Post by cptarianus » Sat Jan 18, 2020 6:09 pm

I did "restriction" in plane setup (from 15K kg cargo to 6015kg), but even the package system take into notice this plane restriction (restricted capacity - passangers rightfully shown 5040kgs for cargo), system as whole and briefing not (load and demand 11K of cargo, not 6k) :(

joefremont
FSAirlines Developer

Post by joefremont » Sat Jan 18, 2020 9:42 pm

Your flight currently has booked 6015 kg of generic cargo and 5000 kg of packages, because packages are variable and can go up or down before the flight actually starts it leaves generic cargo at maximum until you start the flight in the client, then the system will lock down the packages and reduce the generic cargo to stay within the 6015 kg limit.
I've sworn an oath of solitude until the pestilence is purged from the lands.