Automated Pilots

You are missing something, or have a cool idea for us ? Tell us here !

Moderator: FSAirlines Staff

joefremont
FSAirlines Developer

Re: Automated Pilots

Post by joefremont » Sun Nov 15, 2020 8:26 pm

CaptainPrecious wrote:
Sun Nov 15, 2020 4:44 pm
Is this going to be implemented any time soon?

Would consider switching over from OnAir if this were a given...
If you threaten to leave if I did not do it, its not going to make me do it faster, but I do have to admit its not on the top of the todo list, although its still on the list.

I have been working from home since last march and while I though I would have more time to work on the site it seams I have less, that hour each way on the train into the city without too many distractions was a good time to work on FSA, and now I have that time at home but there are always more demands on my time.
I've sworn an oath of solitude until the pestilence is purged from the lands.

CaptainPrecious
Ticket Agent

Re: Automated Pilots

Post by CaptainPrecious » Wed Nov 18, 2020 6:54 pm

You got me wrong, mate. I wasn't threatening anything. It's actually the other way around. Right now I'm using OnAir, but I'd like to come back if a few things were fixed here. One of them being automated pilots.

I like FSAirlines! You did a great job on it, Joe. I honestly think if there were penalties for crashing and AI pilots it would be about as good as OA, maybe better. And they had a whole team working for them, you did it all by yourself.

So, not saying I don't like the product. It's just that rn no product out there has it all...